🤯Yandere Girlfriend x male reader🤯

Thank you @randomusername12341 for commenting this.

Also this is an AU where Boyfriend lost against Daddy Dearest and became the next tabi

----

-You bumped into Girlfriend at the park. You have seen her before, but this time it was different.

She looked at you, in a different way you can't describe.

-Girlfriend has dated many men before, but none of them were as unique as you. 

-She has seen many of her boyfriends get murdered or severely injured before, she became numb to it.

-a few months later, you have gotten to know Ayana and Monika. They basically followed you everywhere.

-Girlfriend just watched them surround you. You were known as the popular kids in school. Girlfriend was popular as well,  but people were terrified of her because of her parents.

-Although girlfriend was gorgeous (and thicc) she was smart. Intelligent even. Her brains were buried under that perfume and rosy cheeks.

-All her boyfriends meant nothing anymore..

"They wouldn't survive one second"

She gave up on love..

Until you came into her life..

Girlfriend had a fight with her parents. It wasn't out of the ordinary. But it wasn't common either. The main reason she felt tired and numb was the pain she had to witness her love go through. And I was because of her father.

Girlfriendsat at her room, hugging her knees.

She grabbed a knife.

She put it in her backpack.

Then ran away as fast as she could.

Nobody knew where she went for weeks.

You never thought of it that much. It was devastating, but you knew she was still alive...Somehow.

You went to the forest, it was like a comfort area for you. You spent pretty much your entire life hanging around with your friends, reading and talking.

You felt a shiver down your spine.

It was a bit cold, you should've brought your jacket.

Yet, something felt off.

I knife almost plunged at your head. You dodged it in time. You held a stick for self defense.

"So here we are.. Finally alone.. Together. Forever..!"

A silhouette of girlfriend pinned you to a tree.

"I will have you to myself..."

You felt a sharp pain in your chest.

"Even if it means if I have to take you by force.."

(Omg I made this when I was half-asleep it's so badd-)