𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓣𝓦𝓞 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓼 💙❤

Hi hello guys This my first story..
This story is for our cuties💙❤..
This is purely imagination story.
This story is based on Secrets,
A person how long  could maintain his secret from everyone....
Ps:na intha storya tanglish la than write pannuven guys🙏..
Support pannunga ellarum 🙏🙏.....

                  Cast Introduction

Hero:Vishal...He is a good soul.he cares for all.The person who is with vishal will be definitely lucky,because vishal protect them very carefully😊..He is studying 2nd year B.Sc maths in XXX college. He is living in Chennai,but his native is Tanjore.his family is living there..He is best in singing.he had many friends in his life.

Praveen,Arav,Raj,Mirthul are vishal's close friends👬.He shared his all secrets with his gang,but he didn't open one secret with his gang🤔.....

Heroin:Sivapriya
(siv).She is a childish girl.She is very naughty.She sings very well.She has a unique baby voice.she easily become friend with everyone🤗.She has a habit of writing diary📖.She loves to make new friends in her life.her native place is also Tanjore,but she finished her school studies in Coimbatore in her paternal uncle house.she is going to chennai for her college studies.she choose B.Sc maths in XXX college.

Keethi,Hrasha,jeshmitha are siv' close friends 👭...Siv,keerthi,harsh are staying in same apartment🏤...
She also had a secret in her life🙁...

What is vishal's and siv's secrets???

Let's wait....

Guys please support pannunga 🙏🙏🙏..
(At instagram @ crazy_on_sam_siv)