ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟪• ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ

Bill

"Pinetree, come on, you've been here for a long time! When will you move on?"

I can't believe this kid.

I mean, with him being in the corner of the bed, there's no telling what. Besides, this is absolutely ridiculous! I'm bored!

"Look, how about the deal, huh? Can we talk about it at least?"

"...."

"Umm..."

Come on, Bill! Think! There's gonna be something that this kid likes.

Oh!

I snap my fingers as it appears from my hand, "Pinetree~", I move closer to him while waving it a little, "I got the limited edition Gone Nowhere book by your favorite author~"

"...."

"You should thank me since this haven't gone out yet"

I thought this might work, however, the plan failed as he pushes the book away from him and sighs.

Looking down at the book, I placed it at the condor and sat beside him.

He looks so determined. Blank...nothing more.

I'm sick of it!

"Pinetree! Why can't you move on! I mean, what with you and the wall?"

"Bill, why do you care?"

"Because I'm bored and I need some entertainment. Besides, do I remind you about the deal?"

He turns at me with a blank expression and simply said that the deal can wait.

The 'deal-can-wait' my ass!

Grabbing his right arm, I teleport both of us back to the forest and start dragging him through the woods.

Pinetree try to remove his arm from my grasp—hint try.

He shouldn't underestimate the all-powerful demon like me.

Anyways, we should be here right now.

Pinetree stop for the moment that he saw the place.

I can tell that Pinetree didn't expect me to take him here and started to ask me questions. I ignored him as I begin to levitate up to the sky before knocking out the hard, yet warm metal looks like a tree branch.

With that, a path appears right below him. I landed beside him; holding his hand and continued walking.

 I landed beside him; holding his hand and continued walking