𝓢𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓷𝓪🧬

Y/N gets a text from Sakuna that he just got done with practice with gojo . Y/N hurry's to her closet and gets out a red lingerie set and runs to the bathroom and puts it on .

She reply " ok " and then she gets on the bed in Sakuna's fav position . Back shots position.

She hears his car outside and gets excited. The front door unlocks and she hears footsteps Coming  towards the room .

He walks in and sees her in his fav position and walks over to her and grabs her by her throat and kisses her hard .

He then says " u better be in that same position when I get back " he goes in the bathroom and turns on the shower . He takes a quick shower.

He doesn't bother on putting on any clothes . He walks out and she's in the same position. He slaps her ass and she moans .

He then  pulls down her panties and throws them on the ground . He lines himself up with her entrance and then slams into her hard . She moans out loud and he continues to fuck her hard .

He pounds into her faster and the room is filled with moans and clapping sounds . He can feel her clench around him and he says " not yet " and he goes faster .

He gets closer to his climax and says " now " and they both come . He pulls out and cums on her ass and watches it drip down her legs .

He gets a rag to clean her up while she catches her breath from that crazy climax. He cleans her up and they cuddle on the bed and she falls sleep on his chest .