𝓝𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓲 𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓸👓

" I'm home y/n" nanami takes off his shoes at the front door and walks in the kitchen . He walks behind y/n and gives her a hug and kisses her neck .

Y/n moans and says " I'm trying to cook rnnn!!" He says " fine but hurry up cause I'm ready for desert afterwards 😏". Y/n laughs and shakes her head .

Nanami goes upstairs and gets a pair of basketball shorts and a Nike shirt . He turns on the cold water and hops in .

He washes his body and hair and gets out the shower . He wraps a towel around his waist and walks down the stairs to the kitchen .

Y/n's fixing plates when she looks up at him and sees his body dripping wet and his hair handing on his face . He glides his hand through it to move it .

He then looks at her and smirks cause he knows she likes it when his hair is dripping wet and his body . She then sticks her middle finger up at him and puts the plates on the table .

She then walks past him upstairs knowing he's gonna follow . She hears his footsteps behind her . They walk in the room and she turns around and his towel is already on the ground and she's being pushed on the bed .

He takes her clothes off and starts kissing down her legs . He gets to her entrance and says " desert is always better than the actual meal " and he starts licking her clit she can reply . She moans out loud . He continues to tease her and she says " stop teasinggg!!" And then he shoves 2 fingers in her and pumps them in and out fast .

He likes the  wet sounds her pussy makes . He then feels she's close and replaces his fingers with his tongue and continues to lick her juices up . He eats every ounce of her cum and licks his lips and fingers .

Y/n covers her face and blushes . He then stands up and says " delizioso" . ( delicious in Italian ).

He then says " oh we're not done here " and flips her over on all fours . He grabs his tie he wore today and ties her hands behind her back . He lines himself up with her entrance and slides in her . " fuck u feel so fucking good y/n" and he moves faster . They both are moaning and her ass is giggling 🤭. He slaps her ass and she moans .

They both are close to their climax and she cums on his dick and he pulls out and cums on her ass . He watches as both their juices leak down her legs and ass .

He goes to get a rag and cleans her up and they cuddle . To tired to eat anymore .