We ARE leaving.

Art by: Koziie (on Twitter)

Unicorn, Tina, and Ryan apear inside a dim white space.

"Uh where are we?" Ryan asked. "We my friend are in a section of Goldy's brain." Unicorn responded.
"A white room is a section of Goldy's brain?" Tina questioned. "Well yeah, everyone has a completely white section in their brain, it's for when your mind goes blank and you can't remember something." Unicorn said.

"So there should be a lot more of these in Goldy's brain." Ryan said. "Well- no? Everyone only has one." Unicorn said confused by what Ryan said.

'Well I thought her brain basically had nothing in it.' Ryan thought.

"Why are we here, and how do we get out of this room?" Tina asked seeming annoyed at the situation.

"Uh... we don't?" Unicorn questioned. "What do you mean we don't?!" Tina yelled. "Well we need to be granted access to go anywhere else, so unless Goldy or something else in here does that were stuck here." Unicorn answered. "Oh that's great." Ryan said annoyed.

--------♤♡◇♧----------

"So do you know what happened?" Goldy asked impatiently. "No, I don't know yet, I'm still trying to figure it out, be patient." Janette said. "But I'm bored! I wanna do something!" Goldy exclaimed.

"Mhm kay." Janette answered.

------$$--------
6 minutes later
------$$--------

"Found something." Janette said out loud. "What is it?" Goldy asked now sparking interest.
"There's a few of people in your mind-scape." Janette said. "I want you to be quiet while I talk to them, alright?" Janette asked Goldy. "Uh sure." Goldy answered.

☆----------------------------☆
In the mind-scape
☆-----------------------------☆

Unicorn Mann POV:

'We've been sitting here for about ten minutes, im starting to think we should leave.' Unicorn thought.

"Hello?" A random person had started talking.

"Hello! My name is Unicorn Mann I'm with my friends, Ryan and Tina." I responded.

"Unicorn!" Someone who sounded like- no Goldy said.

"Goldy!" I yelled out.

"Hi Unicorn!" Goldy answered

"I said stay quiet!" The random person said.

"But their my friends!" Goldy said excited to the person.

The person sighed, eyes flickering between the three intruders.

"My name is Janette, how did you here?" Janette asked the three.

"Well we-" Unicorn was cut off by Tina quickly. "What does it matter to you, huh?" Tina snarkily replied.
"We're not here for you were here for Goldy. Which in all honesty is stupid, we could of just left her here untill she woke up." Tina said talking to no one in particular.

"Tina if you could please let me do the talking that would be great." Unicorn was a little annoyed with the Tiger dressed girl, but what else was he meant to expect from her.

Tina rolled her eyes, moving to stand next to Ryan, mumbling under her breath.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted-" Unicorn sent Tina a quick glare. "We're here to bring Goldy back, to reality." Unicorn had answered Janette's previous question.

"I see... I'm sorry to disappoint but Goldy cannot accompany you back to the real world, as of now that is."

Unicorn raised a brow at her response. "and why not?" Unicorn asked, suspicion raising in his voice.

"Goldy's training is not done." Janette responded, slightly on gaurd with the obvious suspicion in Unicorn's voice.

"You do know how much danger you can put her in by keeping her in her self-conscious for this long, right?" Unicorn said irked. "Yes. I do know the risk and I am more than willing to take them AND the proper cautions to make sure they do not happen." Janette said defensive.

"Well than! In that case you do know any harm done to Goldy inside here hurts her mentally outside of this place." Unicorn responded, pestering Janette.

"I'd advise you quit pestering me it is getting you nowhere." Janette said, trying to conceal her anger.

Within only a few minutes the two quickly got into a heated argument.

"ENOUGH!" Tina shouted over the two's bickering. "We ARE leaving with Goldy and it's not up for debate." Tina said fairly annoyed with the nonsense.

"No! None of you are taking Goldy!"
Janette yelled, her hands sparking with green sparks, and eyes slightly glowing.

"I said it's not up for debate! She's coming with us!" Tina yelled, rivaling Janette's own yelling.

"You won't be stopping us either!" Unicorn budded in. "I said... you're not taking her!" Janette

At that very moment as green colored lightning hit the ground in the place Unicorn and Tina once were. The original 4 kids glowed a bright white and disappeared, leaving bright purple particles behind and a very angry
Janette in utter shock.

¤------------------¤

Soon enough Tina, Ryan, & Unicorn appeared outside the portal. Goldy on the other hand woke up in Tina's room??... wait, Tina's room!?!?

Written: ??? - Nov, 23
Edited: pfft nope

796 words