𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

* 𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾 𝓟𝓞𝓥 *
______________________

" Hi٫ My Name Is Katsuki Bakugou "

" I am a new student at UA along with my Childhood Friend ashido mina "

" We happened to be in the same class and I was very happy about that "

" and another thing about me that you all should know is ... I'm actually blind ... "

" I was always bullied when I was a kid "

" But thank god '' ashi san 'always helps me "

" That's why I always wear blindfolds and I never take them off "

" I was blind from birth ... and I have never seen what the earth is like ... "

" I ... have never seen 'ashi san' face
or even myself ... "

" My dream is to see and be the best hero to help people in need ... "

" I really like to take my Teddy Bear everywhere I go and I don't care what people say "

" It's not that I have no reason to bring my Teddy ..."

" My father passed away when I was 7 years old and this was the last gift the day before he went ... to heaven ... "

" he died while carrying out his mission as a hero "

" he saved 10k lives "

" He said at least he could go calmly as a hero who saved people "

" My mother was sick and 1 year after my father left my mother also left "

" At least they're happy there ... "

" Who is taking care of me now? "

" Two heroes named 'present mic' and ereser head "

" They are friends of my mother and father and they promised to take care of me when they were gone "

" And of course they kept their promises and took care of me like their own child "

"And I also consider them my father "

" but because I don't want to change my family name so my name still katsuki bakugou "

" I have the power to Heal People and the power that can make me know the future before it happens "

"so with the power I have without seeing I can fight"

" my dad trained me to fight when I was 5 years old and after my dad left ... Shota san and Hizashi San taught me to fight for my safety "

" After I was 10 they took care of a child named eri "

" She is a good obedient little girl and very sweet "

" She likes to help and She likes to be nice to everyone "

" I consider her like my own little sister "

" and she thinks of me as his own brother "

" And I will not let anyone hurt her!! "

* 𝓘𝔃𝓾 𝓟𝓞𝓥 *
________________________

" Hi My Name Is Izuku Midoriya "

" I am a UA student Class 1A "

" I'm glad I have so many friends "

" I heard in a few days there will be two new students in our class "

" I am very excited to hear that we will have new students "

" I hope they are friendly and kind "

" and my friends said if aizawa sensei told our class  one of them is aizawa sensei's and present mic adopted child "

" I don't understand why aizawa told us but it's an interesting  because aizawa sensei doesn't like having children very much "

" and maybe aizawa told us that he was his adopted child and the present mic was meant to tell us to be nice to him or take care of him "

" although aizawa is stern and scary but i know he is a good father "

" He considers class 1A As His own child "

" And I'm happy about that because I never got the love of a father .. one day .... he just left like that "

" but at least my mom was always there for me when I need her "

" class 1A like family is sometimes quarrelsome and sometimes reconciled "

_____________

~ 602 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼  ~

𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂?
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑷𝒍𝒔𝒔𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 🥺