(Written for Bae_Barbz)

(A/N I didn't know kind you wanted but I tried something you might like.)

Lyric POV

I woke up from the feeling of wet kisses on my neck. I smile and saw Chris kissing on me. He looked up and pecked my cheek.

"Finally your up." I said. "You ready for our chill date?"

"Yeah... Of course I am. Pajamas all day." I said getting out of bed walking to the bathroom.

I grabbed my toothbrush and Chris walked in and grabbed his. I was about to squirt some toothpaste on my toothbrush but Chris yanked it out my hand and put it on his.... really nigga?

.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.

We walked out of the bathroom and I fell. Chris just sat there laughing.

"This is your fault..."

"No, its your fault that you can't take the tongue..." He said flicking his tongue on his teeth.

"Stfu Chris" I said walking over to the dresser. I sat on top of it and folded my arms.

"Aww... pore baby." Chris said giving me kisses all over my face. I just giggled. "Let's go to the store now"

"Okay," I responded.

.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.

We walked into Walmart and grabbed a basket. I rode on the front of it while Chris pushed. Lol we where getting stares because we still were in our sleeping clothes and because we were running around the store like lil kids. I had on yoga pants and a exercising bra. Chris had on basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

We went to the cookie aisle. Chris grabbed almost 6 boxes of cookies. "Okay, these are for me, what you getting?" Chris asked joking around.

"Nigga,  keep playing...."

"Okay mommy, I will."

"Chris shut up, haha" I said laughing hard.

"But mommy you said keep playing."

"Chris... fuck you" I said still laughing.

"In the store? Right here? You dirty little girl you are" he said... I'm done with this nigga.

I got back on front of the basket and we went by the party sandwiches. We grabbed two plates of those, payed, then left.

.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.

We walked in and ran upstairs to our room and put the items down. I got Chris sweatshirt out of the dresser drawer and put it on. Chris looked at me and smiled.

"I like seeing you wear my stuff. It make me feel good" he said cheesing really big.

"Aww..." I said and kissed his pink, plump, juicy lips. I grabbed the box from under the tv. It was full of movies. I sat on my ankles and looked through the box.

"What chu wanna watch?" I asked Chris who is staring at me. Basically burning holes through my skull.

"You..." Chris said smirking.

"Stfu Chris, I'm serious."

"Fine.... Uhm" He said tapping his index finger on his chin while poking out his lip....."Paranormal Activity 4"

"Chris you kn-"

"Put in the movie" He interrupted. I rolled my eyes and put it in.

.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.

The movie is almost over finally... I'm all under Chris armpit because I'm really scared. I HATE scary movies except "A Haunted House" and "A Haunted House 2".

I saw the credits come up on the screen and I ran to the TV and hurry up and turn that shit off...

"Chris you did that on purpose"

"Did what?"

"Watch that movie, you know I HATE scary movies"

"I know. But you wouldn't let me 'watch' you so I wanted to watch this instead."

"What do you mean 'watch' me?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Basically watching you strip for me and twerk and maybe watch my dick beat your pussy up..."

"Really Chris -.-" I stared at him with the -.- face. "Goodnight... I'm finna have bad dreams cause of your dumb ass."

"Lemme fuck you and you'll have good dr-"

"GOODNIGHT CHRIS!" I yelled getting aggravated and making him laugh.