2: Meeting his siblings again

Still Marshall's P.O.V.

I miss my family. My mother and father died because a crew that I don't know  killed them as I not there at that time  on their adventure to the treasure.

And my family is a real pirate crew not like the PAW Patrol pirates.

Me and my family have a pirate owner called Jack and we have a parrot.

We were evil pirates but the PAW Patrol don't know that I am one of them. We were soo happy together until I got washed away to Adventure Bay by a storm and Ryder finding me.

* sighs * * sniff sniff *

" Hey Marshall " I heared someone say and when I turned around I saw... my siblings ( still in pirate costumes ) I said " I missed you guys !!😂 " and gave them a hug.

" Yeah we missed you too " said John our biggest brother.

" Anyway Marshall can you kill the PAW Patrol members they were the ones who killed our parents and we want revenge on them! Oh and it does mean you will have to betray them. Okay?" Lilac My bigger sister said .

" Oh my gosh the PAW Patrol killed them I thought they were good, right mot her and father are evil just like us! I almost forgot !! And YES I will kill them for revenge and I don't care about them anymore !!!!! Anyway why did the PAW Patrol kill them anyway ??" I said 

John said " Mother and father wanted to take a precious Ruby from adventure bay which was everything to adventure bay and they wanted to take over adventure bay but the PAW Patrol killed them before they could"

" Oh ok ! I have to go now because they might be searching for me and I promise that I will kill a few of them!😁 Byeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! " I said. 

They said " Okay! bye!!!!"

And I went back to the lookout...