Mike

I walk over to my dad when every one has left.

he seems so happy. I haven't seen him like this since he was with mom.

"hey dad, when are we moving to their place?" I ask timidly so I don't break his happiness.

"we aren't moving over there they are moving here and Shane is sharing your room with you." he says it like I'm supposed to be jumping with joy as well.

I nod and walk back into my room so I can grab my phone. I look at it and see a text message.

?- hey, guess we have to get used to eachother because I'm moving in tomorrow with my mom.
-S

I looked at it and wanted to die. He has to move in tomorrow? well hopefully I'll get to sleep in and then help them get settled in.

I think about that and walk outside, I didn't know where I was going until I looked up and my feet had taken me to my favorite tree in the park.

the tree was where I came to hurt myself but my ex didn't like that so he took my razors and lighters with him when he moved.

I guess ai fell asleep in the park because when I woke up someone was carrying me. "what the f-" I try to say but then I look at the person and see those blue eyes I could drown in forever.

"what are you doing?" I ask but before I could hear an answer I fell asleep.

when I wake up the next morning I feel heavier and I look over to see that Shane has his arm around my waist and his face in my chest.

I can't help but smile and blush looking at that so I don't move until I feel him wake up then I just close my eyes and act like I'm sleeping.

"I'm sorry for treating you like shit." I heard Shane I think say that and then I felt something soft against my cheek.

OMG HE JUST KISSED MY CHEEK BECAUSE HE THOUGHT I WAS ASLEEP.

I can die happy now.