Shane

The next day at school I walk in with confidence as I always do. my friends walk up to me and start high fiving me.

"So did you sleep with the faggot?" one of my best friends Jack asked me.

"nah man he is so stubborn, but I will before the month is over cause I am not losing that money" I told him even though I wanted nothing more than to punch him in the face.

"well you better." He said, then he pat me on the back and walked off.
Mike walked up to me and he looked so small and scared.

"what's wrong?" I asked him as I took him into my arms and hugged him.

"why are you talking to them? they are mean to me and mean to everyone." he told me while he was shaking.

I saw a tear fall from his eyes when he pulled away from me and I wanted to kiss it away....wait? what? no I didn't mean that, I just meant I wanted to wipe it away so he thinks I'm a good guy.

yeah that's what I meant definatly.

"They aren't that bad, but I will tell them to lay off of you, alright?" I said trying to stay calm as I watched him try to hide his tears.

"Thry are all mean to me and you are the only one that cares about me. I-I think I-never mind." he said as he starts walking away from me.

he wont stay away for long because we live in the same house now.