EP:-2 JOY AT RESORT

It was 11:45am. Me and Ellie moved out of our room all ready to have fun together. We went to the main hall and had breakfast with everyone. After the breakfast, all the students went out of the hall for some sight seeing. It was a lot of fun, we saw many types of trees and animals, played a lot of games too. Now it was 1 pm. The sun was burning above us. It was time for swimming!
I already had worn my swimming shorts inside my denim shorts so I had nothing to worry, I removed my shirt and denim shorts, placed them in the bag and jumped in the pool.
            After a while everyone joined the pool. It was so entertaining. Everyone was jumping in the pool and having fun. What made me anxious was the girls. Uhhh, all the girls were mixed with boys too and I didn't liked the feeling of touching a girl. So I got out of the pool and went to the highest slide of the pool and sat there. It was three floors tall.the wind was so nicely blowing up there. As I was sitting alone, someone had to disturb my peace. Yes, it was the quiet stalker, 'Ellie'. She saw me sitting up there and was going down again but I called her. She sat near the slide and I was standing near the railing watching the students.
    Then we both had a conversation. I got to know a lot about her. The reason she would watch me was that I looked like a fav person of her who is no more in this world, whose death is the reason for the quiteness of her. I felt sad for her. All the time I was thinking she was a creep but now I knew the reason for her creepiness, her stalking, and I was fine as long as we were just friends. After 2 hours of talking, I asked her "are you scared of heights? " she said "if I would be, I would not be standing here" well after all she's right then I said "wanna go down this tunnel?" She replied "yes ig? "
Then I grabbed a tube from the side of the slide. It was a two people tube. I asked her if she wanna take the front seat or the rear. She said "I prefer the front " so there it goes. She sat in the front and I was behind her. My legs were going across her arms. After we both had our seat I gently pushed ourselves in the tunnel and in just a matter of seconds the tube started going hella fast. We both were shouting at the peak of our voices in joy! As we both reached the bottom to the pool everyone was shocked. Because she's the new girl and I was the introvert loner. Ofc who wouldn't be shocked?
          Then everyone headed out of the pool and went back to their rooms to get cleaned and come back for lunch. It was 5:11pm when me and Ellie reached back at the room. I asked her to go have shower first then I would go. While she was bathing, I used Instagram for a while and then she came out. What I saw shocked me, well for me it was shocking.
She came out in just a towel that was not hers. It was my towel which was just enough for me to tie from abdomen to my knees, but for her it was really short. Her chest was half exposed with the towel reaching just below her bums. I was panicking! I got up and went to the bathroom, grabbed her towel which she didn't took and came back to her and wrapped it around her and said her "drop the towel you are using now, it's too short and it's actually mine, this one's yours" I could see her getting beet red with embarrassment then I said her, "it's fine but next time be careful about it". She dropped my towel when I was holding her towel around her and then she grabbed her towel and rolled it around her.
       Now it was my turn to go to shower. I grabbed the towel she dropped on the floor and went to shower. After I showered I came out with the towel wrapped around with heat emitting from my body as I can see vapours coming out of me. Yes I like to have shower with hot water. As I came out, she was watching me as I committed some crime. But rather it was her watching me as I was just in my towel which maybe she found hot, but I felt embarrassed. I could see her go beet red as she was watching me, I asked her " is something wrong with me? " and she suddenly put her gaze low. Then I took my clothes and got ready and dried my hair then we both went for lunch