Chapter 6: Kokichi's Attempt

As usual, Gonta and Gundham were spending time together, Gundham showed off to Gonta his hamsters, and Gonta shared his compassion information what does he know about bugs. They both seemed to have a fun together, but...Kokichi decided to come y'know tease Gundham, which is part of his plan.
Kokichi with smirk said:"HEYYYYY EDGE LORDDDDDD~"
Gundham with annoyed look replied:"What do you want YOU worthless mortal."
Kokichi with teasy look said:"Why do you say worthless mortal, then you yourself, are kind of worthless!"
Gundham with mad face:"YOU...SAID WHAT?! I am GLORIOUS, while you are just PITIFUL!"
Kokichi rolled his eyes and said:"I wonder why Gonta even hangs out with you! You are SOOOOO self centred!"
Gonta replies with rejection:"No Gundham is Good! Gundham is very kind and smart friend Kokichi! Stop being mean to Gundham please Kokichi... Gonta not like it..."
Kokichi replied with evil laughter:"Haha! Okay okay since you want me sooooooo, I still think you shouldnt hang out with Gundhammmm he might betray youuu~"
Gonta replies:"Gundham is not like that! Gundham is kind! Gundham no Betray Gonta!"
Gundham replies:"That's right! There is no way I'd toy with someone kind as him! Unless you are jealous of us! Which is most likely FUHAHAHAHAHA!"
Kokichi replied:"Jealous? Of you? Awwww, you are so naive! I would never be jealous of YOU."
Gundham replied:"Tsk, just leave us alone!"
Kokichi said:"Hehe! Okayyy! Bye edge lord!" He left with his usual smirk.
Kokichi's mind:Not so long....and I will make Gonta stop trusting you Gundham. I will show you the true nature of trusting someone as naive as Gonta!

Sometime later. Kokichi walked up to Gonta and asked him:"Hey Gonta! Can we talk?"
Gonta replied:"Oh? Sure!"
Kokichi went to the room which none would come, Gonta followed.
Kokichi started to say:"Gonta.... Gundham is a very bad person y'know.... you should stop being so naive! Gundham is always so mean and self centred! He never cared about me! Or any of us!"
Gonta objected:"That's not true! Gundham cares about Gonta!"
Kokichi stated:"Yes. But only about you. I think he plans to kill everyone but you."
Gonta with terrified face replied:"What?! Gundham would never do that!"
Kokichi said:"But you know...its suspicious that he only cares about you. Maybe you should hang out with me instead!"
Gonta didn't knew what to say...but so Gonta replied with:"No Gonta trust Gundham, and Gundham no like you...but I still can hang out with you Kokichi!"
Kokichi's mind:"Why it's so hard to make him not too trust Gundham!? Or maybe. Gonta loves Gundham. How naive. Fine so be it."
Kokichi replied:"Okay! But I warned youuu!"
Gonta walked away, so did Kokichi.
Kokichi's mind:"Why I could fool him to kill someone but I cant make him not trust Gundham....such a idiot."
Gundham felt something was suspicious so went to Gonta and said:"Hey..., are you okay? You dont seem to look well."
Gonta replied:"Yeah! No worries! Gonta is okay Gundham!"
Yet...Gundham felt something like he didnt feel before...he felt like he was in love with Gonta...yet he doesnt know how to tell Gonta that he loves him.
Gundham started to blush, Gonta concerned asked:"Is Gundham okay?! Gundham face is so red!"
Gundham smirked and said:"hehehe...I'm okay Gonta....and I have something to tell you Gonta...I think I fell in love with you."
Gonta started to blush a bit and said with smile:"Oh! Gonta loves Gundham too! Deeply in his heart!"
Gundham blushed even more and said:"I am glad I ever met you."

Gonta said with sweet smile on his face:"Gonta is also glad that he met Gundham!"
Gundham not knowing why kissed Gonta, and then he quickly stopped and was blushing fully red, so was Gonta but Gonta pat Gundham and said:"I-its okay Gundham! I-I just didnt expected that!" Gundham blushed even more.

They spend rest of the day happily.
But as for Kokichi, he will just contiune teasing everyone including them. Maybe he have left his plan. Since he realised it was useless.
Yet Kokichi still didnt understood whats so special about Gundham.

-End of Chapter 6-