I was normal yesterday

PROLOGUE

This is a chronicled story of true events in my life. These really happened, and they turned my life around. If you are faint of heart, or worried about finding out the truth about our world, put this book down and walk away.

***Part 1***

It was an ordinary day at school, my friends and I were sitting around eating our lunch, when a giant demonic red-and-black mech suit (like a giant robot) flew in from the sky and stood in front of us.

"You will succumb to Chaos." He intoned in a deep, menacing voice.

As one, Neka, Jake, Steven and Mariah stood up

"Not if we can help it," they said and in a blinding flash of light...  I woke up.

Not that dream again, I thought, If only it were real, but anyway, time for school

With a great deal of effort, I woke up and went to school. First thing that I noticed when I arrived at school was the atmosphere. It seemed... tense... for some reason. I shrugged it off and headed for the first two lessons of the day, Phys Ed.

Sport seemed to last a lifetime, I know that I am terrible at rugby, I do not need some muscled tall man to tell me that. At times like those, I am glad for the pent-up anger which allows me to score without getting tackled. As the lessons came to an end, I went to English class. After that, it was recess, (morning break) and I ate with my friends. (The ones from the dream) Then I headed off to the science labs.

In science we examined fruit flies (genetics... fun?) and then drew diagrams of the flies. (Diagrams... fun?) After our double lesson, (lessons... fun? Okay I'll stop now) I headed off to just another ordinary lunch hour, on just another ordinary day. Little did I realise, but it only takes a small hour to change a life forever.

***Journal***

Okay, so this isnt very exciting, but as i soon discovered, and as you will dicover over the next few chapters, my life took a turn for the worse, all because of one small hour, and one very angry warrior.