My past revealed

Suddenly, a giant demonic red-and-black mech suit flew in from the sky and stood in front of us, bristling with guns and missiles, all aimed at me.

"You will succumb to Chaos." He intoned in a deep, menacing voice.

Hang on a minute... This seems awfully familiar...

As one, Neka, Jake, Steven and Mariah stood up

Really familiar...

"Not if we can help it," they said and in a blinding flash of light he disappeared.

Did that just happen?

I cleaned my glasses and looked at the spot where the mecha warrior was.

"Was he really there?" I asked.

Yes, said a voice in my head.

Oh no, I'm going crazy.

No you're not, look up.

As I looked up, I saw Neka looking at me.

Wait... are you a telepath?

Yes, come with us.

Why?

Because you have a power as well.

Is that why I saw him?

Yes, if you were normal, nothing would have happened, as of now, you have shifted dimensions.

Ooh, fun... I rolled my eyes

Now come with us.  I turned to follow everyone, but as I did, I couldn't help but wonder, "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere safe"

"Why?"

"Shut up and walk"

"Why do you all talk at the same time?"

They turned around and glared at me, so I shrank from their gaze. "Okay, Sorry."

After what seemed like forever of walking, we made it to an abandoned military boneyard.

"We all have powers, we have... clones... in other dimensions," said Steven, "and that is where our powers come from."

"Okay, cool, so where are you going with all of this?"

"Your power is... not ordinary," said Jake, "you are... a giant robot who can scan machines, combine them and transform into them."

At any other point in time, I would be rolling on the floor laughing, but given the time and place (and the rusty metal) I just accepted it.

"So, I'm here to scan these vehicles and use them to my advantage against that one guy? Why not one of my other clones?"

They all looked at the floor.

"Tell me"

They didn't respond.

"Tell me!" I shouted

Jake mumbled something that I couldn't hear.

"I didn't hear that"

Steven stepped forward.

"That mecha warrior is the head of Chaos. You are the head of Order, he has killed all of your clones except for you, in this dimension."

I stepped forward, vengeance filling my body.

"I will hunt every last one of his clones down, I will have my revenge."