Jessie

~Jessie looks at August then at Brian~

J: guess what I have ~she smiles~

~Brian looks at August then at her~

B: What you got?

~August looks at her then she grabs her purse and pulls out a pack of weed and some papers~

A: You slick mf I should've known

B: well shit lets roll up ~he looks at Jessie and smiles~

~August slides back next to Jessie and Brian turns off tv and put music on and comes back and sits next to her other side~

J: so y'all close enough to me or nah?
~August smiles and looks at her~

A: I can name a few ways I can be closer ~he slides his hand on her thigh~

~Brian laughs and starts to roll a J~
B: sexual ahh ~he lights up and inhales the good~

~August looks at him and grins~
A: you know we both fuck with Jessie everytime we see her niqqa

~Jessie rolls one and smiles at August looks at his lips as Brian lets out smoke~

B: Gahhdamn Jessie ~he coughs a little~ stuff strong enough to kill a first timer.

~August looks at her and takes the one she just rolled and lights it up to see for himself~

J: y'all should know I don't like that weak mess ~ still having her eyes locked on August lips~

~August exhales and shakes his head~
A: Shiii who you buyin from? ~he finely catches her eyes locked on his lips and he choose to play with her~

B: probably from Raymond that nigga have the strongest

~August nods his head then looks in Jessie's eyes and bites his lip rubbing his head up her thigh~

B: Augg you an ass for playin with her. ~he laughs~

~hours past and there all baked~

J: so me and Drequan broke up ~looking at her J~

A: What ? Why? ~he takes another hit while Brian is looking at her waiting for her to answer~

J: Because..., he like .....shyt ~she looks at Brian and then at August~ he's a dickk

B: ~talking under his breath~ I can give you dis dick.....
A: we been tellin you dat forever yo

~she looks at Brian cause she heard a little of what he said~
J: what's wrong with your dickk?

~Brian looks down at his pants~

B: mean nothing I think ....why don't you go check ~he grins and bites his lip at her~