Trying To Help

*2 days later*

~Brian wakes up and sees August isn't in the room so he gets outta bed and walks in living seeing him sitting on the couch~
B: Augg u ight ?

~August looks up at him~
A: I'm ...., I don't know anymore she won't even answer my calls .....I'm worried bout her Bebe

~Brian sits down next to him and puts his hand on his shoulder~
B: you want me to run ova there and check on her for you?

~August looks at him and looks at his lips then into his eyes~
A: .....yeah even though ima be feeling like shit cause I can't do it myself you know dats my mama. Dats the women who gave birth to my ass and I did dis to her I broke her heart man.... I jus can't....

~Brian looks at him and want to just kiss his lips so bad , but knows he can't ~

B: so jus go over there then..... and tell her you jus wanna make sure she ight

A: you right but come wit me Be

~Brian nods his head and they get up and start heading to mama house~

*skip to mamas house and August and Brian hear Augusts step dad yelling*

~August and Brian run in the house and sees mama laying on the floor in fear~

A: wtf are do you think your doing !??!!!

~Brian goes over and helps mama and gets her to the living room as August and S/D are about to go at it in the kitchen~

S/D: and wtf are you gonna do boy!? Huh ? You think you can save her?! She's already as good as gone that worthless piece of shi.....

~August couldn't listen to any more and punches in the mouth as hard as God would let him and follows him to the ground beating him~

Mama: AUGUST STOP !!! BRIAN DO SOMETHING!

~Brian runs over and grabs him off of him and take August outside and pushes him down on ground and pins him there~

B: STOP AUGG IT'S DONE IGHT ! CHILL TF OUT!

~mama runs outside limping and gets on her knees next to August~
Mama: are you okay Auggie??? He didn't hurt you did he??

~August is still pissed and looks at mamas face and sees a bruise~
A: why you worried about me!? Are you okay ? Did he do dat to you mama?!
~Mama doesn't answer~

A: ANSWER ME!!
Mama: yes okay yes he did it ! ~she starts crying~

~August pushes Brian off of him and goes back inside and drags his step dad out and throws him on the ground~

A: YOU THINK IT'S IGHT TO BEAT MY MAMA HUH PUNK?!!

~August kicks him in the ribs~
A: ANSWER ME WHEN I ASK YOU SOMETHING!

S/D: noo
~August went to go kick his ribs again and saw mamas face and gave him mercy~
A: get yo ass up and leave

~August grabs him up and looks him in the eyes~
A: I swear to God if I ever see yo ass back round here again I won't fuckin show you any mercy...

~August let's him go and he limps away. Brian and mama just look at him and he sees neighbors watching~