- Chapter 1 -

_______Perspective____________

AK pov-

I have just walked out successfully winning the project. Its my 3rd International project and now in United Arab Emirates, I am really proud of my company for the hard work that has put into this project.

Rahul- Macha i booked the flight back home tomorrow on Emirates at 8 in the morning da.

Ak- dei nee varaliya?( aren't you coming?)

Rahul- illa macha i have to finish off more things with our companies new partner. I will come the following day.

Ak- apadiya, seri da I am going back to my room. ( is it, ok )

I get into my room freshen up and I decided to go around the Hotel and relax since I have been having back to back meetings I didn't get the time to look around. I walked toward the beach and sat on the sun-loungers, I felt like someone glaring at me I looked around to see no one then I heard a few giggling sound turn to see a group of 7 girl playing with the water near the shore of the beach.

SK pov-

I woke up to the light of the sun beaming through the window to my face. I rolled around my bed and made myself drag into the washroom and got freshen up. I asked my cook for a fruit bowl and ate it while scrolling through my phone. A notification showed up "REUNION" added into a new group, I checked my messages and to my surprise my friends are also in UAE!!

I actually came here for vacation. I had studied in UAE for 6 years only my schoolings though. After that university then my own compony, I was really busy with all my commitments and meetings I could not even interact with people that often. This break made me come back to life. My friends chatted and we decided to meet up at the Atlantis Hotel Dubai, I excitedly got to my room and changed into my outfit and left.

Soon I met my friends in the hotel lobby we walked towards the beach with hugs and talks about our school life. I was looking around at the gorgeous view when a handsome guy caught my attention. He had eyes that will say stories, perfectly combed hair and a perfect build body. I was then called by my friend and she cracked a joke about her Korean school crush that diverted my thoughts from him. I later felt a gaze at me but I brushed it off and enjoyed my time with my friends.

Next morning-

It was at that moment when he proposed to me!! the guy who doesn't even know my name nor do I he bend to his knees; the view of the beach with the sunrise and candles around and he said Sivaangi!! ( m.v: ayy unga voice ladies voice madiri ireke) ( ayy why does voice sound like a ladies voice) and that's when I heard people calling out my name trying to wake me up. I then realised I was dreaming I woke up with a disappointment (m.v: dream la duet adna ivaluvalke porekathe )(ofcouse this girls won't be able to comprehend that I am having a duet dance in my dreams) ( m.v: well what a way to start my day ) I was scratching my eyes when my friends jumped on bed and started screaming at me to change as I had a flight to catch. I quickly released what was going around me, I changed and immediately got to the airport.

We hugged cried and I had to leave so I quickly wiped my tears and got into the check-in line. I suddenly felt the same gaze I felt yesterday (m.v: yaar da athe yenna summa disturb pannikete )( who is that purposely disturbing me) I slowly turned around to actually no one behind me in the line, I brushed my thoughts and continued my way.

AK pov-

I was dropped of by my driver in the airport and I walked in to see a queue to check-in ( well I could have bought a private jet but I have my dreams which its still stopping me from doing that) I was going to join the line when I saw the same girl I saw yesterday in the beach but today it was only her. (m.v: Enna azhege da ) ( whata beauty) she was giving me some feelings a feeling I have felt before but.... it just doesn't hit me. I saw her slowly turning and I quickly moved away to not get into her sight. She was queueing in the line to Bangalore which made me feel dull. I don't know why was I even expecting to come to Chennai ( m.v: well you don't even know where she is from. Dei you don't even know her name da.. ). I brushed my thought and proceeded my way through the airport.

________________________________________________________________________________

Heyy makaleee!!! Pls do comment if the story is draggy so I can improve in my next chapter. soo I brought some Tamil words in and I can speak and understand Tamil but when it comes to writing in Tamil it never works but I tried, I wrote it in Tamil and also wrote it in English next to it incase I misspelled a word or if you couldn't understand. I also prefer adding a bit of Tamil to add some comedy to it as mind voice in Tamil is always the best no offence. Hope you like it and do comment your opinion and help me with Tamil in English spellings please. Thank you!!