- Chapter 6 -

_______Beach Please______

At the office 

Priya was done with her meeting and headed towards Sk's cabin to have lunch together when she found a guy sitting down instead of SK.

P- Excuse me who are you... what are you doing here..... I don't think you have any right to sit in this room without the permission of the CEO...... can you please stand up and give your explanation..... who... 

she was going to continue when she got interrupted by Rahul.

R- illa illa nee konjam porimiya kepingala.... ore question keta bathel solalam ithena keta na enga porethe ( wait wait can you ask the questions one by one...... if you ask me one question I can probably answer you but if you ask me this many where am I suppose to go...)

P- veliya poo ( goo outside )

R- wrong timingla comedy panringa..... ( your making joke at the wrong time right now )

P- who are you..... yethake inga vantha atheke matum bathel solle ( why did you come here answer me that first....)

R- ok ok calm down my boss told me to wait here since he brought your boss for lunch

P- what?!?! what are you talking about???

R- Na enna sonne unnake puriyama ireka i just said our bosses went out for lunch, ippa purinjicha madammm..... ( what could you not understand from what I said  i just said our bosses went out for lunch, now did you understand madammm...... )

P- but.. yepadi enta sollama pova ave.... apaidi panna matale ( but... how did she leave without telling me.... she never does those.... )

R- Atheke tana naa inga ireken.... seri romba feel panathinga naa ungalke lunch ke company kudekeren.... what do you think.... he asked with a wide smile ( that's the reason I am here.... ok don't feel bad il company you for lunch.... what do you think....)

P-Un aasa.... it is fine il manage it.. ( in your dreams )

R- Yeanga boss ungalke company kudeka sonaree.... sooo if you don't mind can you please come and have lunch with me.... please Illati yenake vella poirom... patte panema..... he was getting texts from Ak to make Priya eat and eat with him so she isn't lonely.... ( my boss told me to company you..... sooo if you don't mind can you please come and have lunch with me.... please if not I will loose my job )

P- she was laughing hard from the tone Rahul was speaking in cuz onnum kalla oluvathe pade tha. Seri seri come we can go and have lunch 

R- yamma itha nee munadiya solla mudiyatha enna..... ( why coudnt you tell me this before itself )

SK pov-

We arrived in a very fancy restaurant and he opened the door and held my hand and we walked in with a different entrance to a private room. It was actually very comfy and was easier to get away from media. He of course as a gentlemen pulled the chair for me and made him sit opposite of me. I didn't know that the room would that private that you order through a mic on the corner of the room which will only light up when the mic is recording something for privacy reasons. 

We had our lunch with laughter and jokes and ended up knowing a lot about each other. We both headed back to the car, he was driving back to the office

Sk- iniki lunch supera iruntheche ( lunch was amazing today )

Ak- ungalke pudichirchena I am happy..... ( if you liked it I am happy )

Sk-Are we friends now??

Ak- yaaa why are you having this doubt......

Sk- aparom atheke intha words la respect summa ve pesalamey.... Enna solura ( then why are you talking to me with respective words just normally talk... what do you say..)