Chapter 5

Chapter 5: S'mores

Chapter 5: S'mores

__________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I fell asleep crying last night, i dreamt of Touya while holding his shirt close. I sighed as my alarm blared, at least i can finally have closure on why he left so suddenly.

I went to school a total mess, with puffy red eyes, red cheeks, messy hair, an unironed uniform, basically the whole 'depressed teen' package. Mina and Ochaco immediately noticed and tried to help me out but i fell asleep on my desk with them talking in the background. After a while, they went silent and Bakugo came next to me.

"hey idiot, you look like total shit. I'm assuming something happened."

"really captain obvious? Even the great Sherlock Holmes is impressed by your deduction." I lift my head slightly and look at him with the most sarcastic look i could muster.

"tch shut up, i just came to check on you or something. Want to tell me what happened you damn extra?"

"I rather not start balling my eyes out again, ill tell you later don't worry"

"tch ok. Do you want a hug or something? Not that I care." He looks away and scoffs.

"I'd love a hug not gonna lie." I get up from my seat and hug him, after a few seconds he hugs me back and we just stay like that, i sniffle a bit and he plays with my hair, I'm so lucky to have a best friend like him.

After hugging Bakugo for a bit Deku comes up to us,

"u-uh h-hey y/n, i-i was wondering if you are ok?" I move my head to look at him and give him small smile.

"I'm ok you don't have to worry, Bakugo is surprisingly good when it comes to comforting people"

"SHUT UP YOU DAMN IDIOTS AND IM NOT COMFORTING YOU ASSHOLE, I-im just, tch just shut up." Bakugo yells and then pulls me closer and buries his head into the side of my neck. He's too cute.

"O-ok Kacchan, I'm g-glad you are ok y/n" And then he scurries off.

A few moments later the only person who knows why I'm upset comes in, casually walks over to me and Bakugo comes behind me and hugs me from behind-

I am extremely confused but definitely am not complaining, being sandwiched between 2 cute guys who are also my best friends when being sad is definitely the best-case scenario.

Bakugo doesn't even bother at this point and just accepts it. We stay like that for a while until the bell for the first lesson rang. When the two of them let me go most of the class was very confused at what they were witnessing but chose not to comment.  Bakugo wipes a tear from my eye and walks away while Shoto pats me on the head and told me that Fuyumi and Natsuo sent their regards. Shotos hug felt so familiar...

"N/N BE CAREFUL" Touya yelled as a fell down off of a low branch on the tree i was climbing, i cut my knee a bit, and being the 9-year-old baby I was, started crying. "stupid, come here let me see"

He moved closer as i sat down properly so he could examine my knees.

"don't worry n/n its only a small scratch!" He said but even though it was very minor he still worried and ended up pulling me into a hug.

He held me close and whispered things like 'it will be ok' and 'don't worry' into my ear

The thing i loved most was his scent, he always smelt the same,

he always smelt like freshly made s'mores on a warm summer night~