Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Familiar~

__________________________________

(a/n: hi so before reading this chapter                                                                                                                    y/ns thoughts: 'text' and dabis thoughts: text)

Before I had the chance to open my eyes i could hear Bakugo aggressively trying to yell, and sure enough when i opened my eyes i could see him chained up next to me with a gag in his mouth. And then i realized something-

I was simply tied down with a rope.. did these assholes think I'm weak or sum?

"good, you're finally awake." A man with a hand on his face says I notice a few figures behind him, a guy made of purple particles, a lizard, 2 masked guys, a big-lipped woman, and 2 more I could yet make out.

Author POV:

"eh? hi?" y/n replied looking at handsy, and then at the people behind him.

"Why on earth is she here Shigaraki?" the lizard asked

"oh I jumped through the portal with Bakugo, speaking of Bakugo, why is he so much more tied up than me huh? You think I'm weak handsy?" she finished her sentence and glared at handsy.

"Because your friend was putting up a fight unlike you, anyways why the hell did you jump through the portal, now we have a nuisance to deal with along with the screaming kid next to you" He responds

"well, one of your men grabbed Bakugo and took him through a portal so I jumped in with him, duh?" She responded a little too sarcastically as he grabbed her neck with 4 fingers.

"watch your mouth unless you want to die" unbothered, she peaked slightly behind the hand on his face, "eh you are kinda cute, I wouldn't mind if you killed me" she replied with a smirk. "what the fuck" he mumbled letting go of her.

"You should be scared little lady" Both of the unknown figures emerge, the patchwork guy and a blonde girl. "why?" she asks, "hey dabi, can I kill her please?" the blonde girl asks with a sadistic grin, "don't you dare, Dabi keep that freak under control" handsy answered. Y/n just sits there staring at who she now knows as Shigaraki, Dabi and Toga, they might be villains but all her mind could think of was that they were pretty damn hot. Shortly after they take an angry Bakugo somewhere else, y/n knows that if she fought all of them alone shed lose so she cut her losses and just sat there and enjoyed the view in front of her.

"why is she just sitting there, i think she's broken"

"did shigaraki break her already?"

"she might just be acting brave to fool us"

"maybe shes plotting an escape"

A few of the others discussed among themselves, meanwhile in y/ns brain:

'damn, handsy is kinda crusty, i kinda like that nickname, crusty musty dusty, ok but if he had chapstick he'd be fine asf, Dabi is a total hottie as well. Toga looks younger than me, lowkey shes kinda pretty though and very cute. They are the only 3 attractive ones so if i get killed i hope its one of them. Shigaraki doesn't really have an ass, its a shame, but Dabi and Toga, sheesh they've got cake. I wonder if Shigarakis hair is soft? It looks soft ngl. HOLY SHIT DABIS EYES ARE SO PRETTY, they remind me of someone hmm maybe iida? idk I'm kinda tired, simping is a tough job huh?'

"Oi brat, don't think about trying to escape, we don't want to kill you, yet" Crusty cut off her thoughts, "don't worry crusty i wasn't planning on" she smirks. "what the fuck did you just call me?" he glares at her through the gaps in between the fingers of the hand on his face.

"i said, don't worry crusty, i wasn't planning on, did you hear me this time or should i repeat it slower?", "this brat, I will kill you you know.", "i am aware of that, thank you for reminding me for the 3rd time" she responds sarcastically.

Shigaraki is p.i.s.s.e.d, he decides he wants to scare her shitless and walks up to her and gets all up in her face. "if shes going to be an asshole I might just have to scare the shit out of her"

"actually because of my quirk i cant shit but you can try if you want" he grunts at her response and smirks, he crouches down so he's face to face with her and removes the hand from his face in the hopes of scaring her.

"damn, keep the hand off you're much less intimidating and much hotter without it" she says winking. Shigaraki is both pissed off and embarrassed, pissed because she isn't even slightly scared and embarrassed because she's the first person to ever say he's more attractive without the hand covering his face.

He stands up again and looks at dabi over his shoulder annoyed. "oi, Dabi, this brat isn't scared of my face it's your turn to scare her i give up" From experience, when they kidnapped a hero if Shigarakis face doesn't do the trick Dabis face and his fire quirk usually does. "tch, fine"

He walks up to her, bends down and looks directly into her eyes.

"your eyes are so pretty" she thinks out loud, Dabis's eyes widen and a small blush appears on his face, nobody had complimented him in a long time and she wasn't scared or disgusted when she looked at him, he broke the eye contact and examined her face closely.

Dabis POV:

This l/n brat really has nerves of steel huh, she didn't even flinch when I looked at her and she said my eyes are... pretty.

I look at her face properly and examine it, from far away she's not half bad looking, h/c hair, e/c eyes and small nose along with a well-shaped face to match her really nice figure, i look at her lips, perfectly shaped and a nice pinkish-red colour,  i move my eyes to her small nose and slightly rosy cheeks, finally i reach her eyes.

Y/ns POV:

Patchwork looks everywhere but my eyes and i do the same, i look at his mouth, staples dug into his skin holding the burned and normal skin together, his lips were completely burned off, it looked painful. I noticed his creamy-white skin with a slight pink tint, i noticed the staples and scars under his eyes, and then i reach his eyes..

Nobodys POV:

They made eye contact after what seemed like forever-

'His eyes are so beautiful..' y/n thought to herself,

Her eyes are weird, Dabi thought to himself sarcastically

'Blue like the sea'

but they are a pretty color

'why do they look so..'

They do look oddly...

'familiar~'

A warm feeling grew in their stomachs, it could've just been their fire quirks acting up, or the comfort of that familiarity that they both longed for in secret-