Prologue

"An Ally"

"An Ally"

_________________________

Secret Hashira meeting is held today.

It's a time for Kagaya Ubuyashiki to tell one secret that his late generation hide from others.

That secret is no other than that a child of Muzan's join them ever since 600 years ago.

The sound of someone break the wall filled the whole japanese mansion. It's no other than Sanemi who break the wall after hearing what Kagaya Ubuyashiki told them what's they have been hiding for the past 600 years.

"I can't accept that the daughter of Muzan is helping to us!!!!"

Kagaya sit still with a gentle smile is still on his face. Many hashiras have suspect look on their face. "My apologies but I can't accept what you just said,Oyakata-Sama!"Rengoku said with bright smile but his eyes held seriousness.

"I don't like it. I hate the demons in the first place"Obanai added.

Shinobu stay quiet looking at Kagaya who still have gentle smile on his face.

"You guys are right and the same time wrong"That makes others look at the head of the demon slayer corps.

"That demon is the person who teach us breathing styles to the first sun user and other first breath users"

Adding fuel to the fire is what describes this situation right now.

"I agrees with Oyakata-Sama"Everyone look at Shinobu who don't have her usual fake smile on her face anymore.

"I have met the demon that Oyakata-Sama mentioned before"

"What do you mean by that,Kocho?!"Sanemi shouted.

"That's not flamboyant!"

Anime ink marks appear on Shinobu face when the other hashiras except Muichiro,Giyuu and Kanroji are speaking meaning things to you.

"Can you guys shut the hell up and listen what I am going to say for once?"

Shinobu cursed once in a while making other Hashiras shut their mouths.

"She healed my sister or make her into a demon and she hates Muzan more than anything"