Finding A Home & Creating A Family

Hello guys! Long time no updates but if you want to know what's up go to my profile to read why I haven't been this active on here because I don't want to dump it all on here.

I watched just like everyone the TV show Ginny & Georgia and seeing the ending this idea came into mind.

Hope you enjoy it! 

My name was Virginia Miller, older half-sister of Austin Miller, firstborn daughter of Georgia Miller and Zion Miller.

But life is never as it seems and I'm no innocent, I made so pretty big mistakes as a teenager but not as big as my mother's. Not that I judge her since I know for a fact that if she was dealt a different deck of cards she would be doing better things...hell she might have become president of United States by the time she was in her 40s or 30s.

Having said all that I don't think it was...I don't think it was right for her to kill these men, they were other ways to do it. Yet been in the same roof as a killer didn't make me feel safe and for some reason I feared that my mum's black widow lifestyle would caught up to us and I and my brother didn't deserve to have our futures destroyed because of her choices.

So, we run away.

I stole some money from her and grabbed my brother and a motorcycle and we rode out of Wellsbury. The first night we rented a shady motel to sleep in. That was where things became odd.

I was never a believer of the paranormal, past lives, magic and folklore. So there was no logical explanations for the dreams my brother and I had that night.

Both of us saw an older version of ourselves telling us to go back to New Orleans and to have faith in our destiny. And then scenes of past lives flashed before our eyes. My brother and I were always either family or friends, siblings or best of friends in ever life. My brother and I were Soul family.

And that was not the weirdest thing, was that in every past life both of us were witches...actual fucking witches! And apparently we could trigger our magic with the right guidance and for that we needed to go to New Orleans.

Austin and I discussed the next day how money wise we could get there and checked at a public library for bus tickets, house, schools and cost of living and open jobs while my brother browse the children's book section.

I had trashed my phone keeping only the SD card and writing on a piece of paper the numbers of my dad, my mum, Marcus and Maxine and Hunter's numbers just to have them in case they called me in the new phone in the future or I needed them to find me because my plan went to hell and it was better to live with a killer than being a similar mess as my mum was in my age and I was also worried for my brother and his mental health. I mean he stabbed someone with a pencil for fuck's sake!

Our money were enough for two bus tickets and a two weeks of rent for a hotel room. So, I had two weeks to look for a job and then maybe pay with my then salary for a month or two until I can afford a house or apartment.

I had found four potential job openings I wanted to try and didn't need prior experience but we needed new IDs because as I was about to log off I remembered to check if there was a missing person's out for us and it was.

I cursed because the ID thing kept me from applying for jobs and I didn't know where to look for fake IDs. I decided to give myself a few hours to think it over maybe a new idea will come to my head once every new information is digested by my brain.

And like that Austin and I were on a bus and I thanked how it wasn't a state wide Amber Alert just town wise because it gave us time to get to a different state, we kept our heads down and we weren't noticed.

Austin slept all the way, which was a day's trip while I checked over every information I printed from the library that I found while using their computers. I was too nervous to sleep.