chapter 1

I sat in the dark cell amongst the other residents of hell. It was a boring place to say the least. By now the imps had gone and left me alone, as I wasn't scared by them. Normally it was the other way around, and I was able to escape them.king dice himself even had to return me to my cell the last time, I had almost left the casino. I was a former Hitman in my past life,I always thought I'd come here anyway so I had to make peace with my eternal hell.
I thought all I could and now, hell wasn't as interesting as I first thought. It was at least a month since my last torture session and it got annoying listening to the screams of agony all day. I tapped my foot with impatience against the wall as I stared lifelessly at the colorless ceiling. I started to fall asleep when the sound of leather shoes and the ruffle of a tie was heard, standing out amongst all of the cries and pleads for mercy.

"dicey dicey mister nicey. What brings ya to my little corner of the afterlife?" I asked trying to strike up a conversation and sure enough there he was, though he didn't look like he was in the mood to talk. The purple and white businessman of the devil's casino.i tried to cracked a smirk,"are you here to try and make me call your name? If so,I think you should ask another women,they'd be willing, right?"I said jokingly.

That's when I actually felt fear for a moment.you see king dice has this stare when he's angry. It's almost like a staring into your very being, looking at your mind and soul, and it's about to burst into flames by intensity.it only lasted for a moment before he cleared his 'throat' and put on his signature grin.

"Ah,[y/n]. You little ball of sin and mischief~" he purred out of annoyance while opening the cell."it's time for your little 'gift' from the boss himself." He said while stepping forward, he grabbed me by my arm while digging his nails into my flesh and dragging me up to my feet. "let me go you jackass!"I growled in a huff as dragged me down the dark and fiery Hall. We came to a room with a chair with leather straps for the hands and feet sat in the middle of a bright, sterile white room. Super cliche if you ask me. He shoved me into the chair and bound my hands and feet with the restraints.I let out a chuckle."you're shitting me right? You? You're my new playmate? This is going to be fun, huh dicey?"I said in an insulting manner as I watched him take off his jacket and set it to the side.he rolled up his sleeves and placed his hand on my shoulder."every night after closing."he said with an irritated tone,giving my shoulder a tight squeeze before smacking the back of my head harshly.my head snapped forward and I let out of quiet laugh.he walked to the nearby table,I could see it had an assortment of sharp and pointy things for all sorts of pain to be inflicted.

He picked up a large machete, spinning it in his hands. He slowly walked to the front and knocked the chair to the ground, causing me to land harshly an the floor.I let out a grunt as I slammed into the floor."geez,naptime already?"I asked becoming impatient. King dice seemed unamused by my comment as he placed his foot on my chest and started putting a large amount of pressure on my ribs."I am sick of your cheerful attitude. Maybe you need an adjustment."he growled. It didn't make sense to me I'm the slightest.i was in hell and yet I felt like I was on the best high i could ever have been on. Better than heroin,better than cocaine.

Suddenly a sharp pain shot through my knee. I started laughing hysterically, I could feel my blood seep down my leg and I could feel my knee shake against the large, shining blade.i watched as he knelt down, and shoved the blade deeper through my joint, handle almost entering the wound. I let out an even more hysterical laugh as I looked up at him. I heard my ribs crack and I saw blood splattering all over the blood stained white room.

"this is priceless!" I shouted while trying to get up.in truth,it felt like I was being torn apart.but I'm not the type of person to beg,if I ever did it would be for more.I never really minded pain throughout my life,nor my afterlife.it was all out of humor for me.my body was covered with scars and marks from my sick sense of humour.

King dice let out growl and twisted the knife, causing more blood to squirt and spray almost into a fine mist.i hissed and looked at the man standing on me,his other leg was back on the ground and he returned my stare."still have a smile aye? You're even sicker than I would of ever imagined." He moved his foot from my chest and sat me back up.he pulled the knife from my leg sharply.i giggled at the pain.i watched the knife drop to the ground.the gave me a cold stare of anger while bending down to eye level.