chapter 5

Soon enough you walked to your room and layed in bed.as your vision grew blurry you found yourself falling asleep,you got up and changed into an oversized shirt and sweatpants.before you could reach your bed you see everything go black.

-time skip-

As soon as you woke up you found yourself panting in a cold sweat."[y/n] are you ok?!"you hear king dice say in a panicked voice."yeah yeah"you manage mutter while catching your breath."y-your uniform is on your bed,your shift starts in half an hour"you hear king dice say in a worried tone."ok"you say while taking deep breaths. As soon as you stepped out of your room you see king dice walking towards you,"hello!"you say in your usual happy voice."hey,how are you doin?"you hear him ask in a sweet tone."yeah,why?"you ask still confused on why he's acting this way."well when I went to check on you I saw you passed out on the floor"you hear him say while looking down nervously."oh"you say realizing what happened,"but don't you hate me?"you say,your expression turning from shame to a curious grin."not... exactly.."you hear him say nervously while readjusting his bowtie over and over. "Is that so~"you purr while pulling him closer by his bowtie."h-hey!"you hear king dice manage to shout in a stutter while completely flustered. you only watched in satisfaction as the once cocky dice man turn into a nervous flustered mess."somethin wrong dicey~?" You purred while standing on your tippy toes nearly going to eye-level with him.you see his face turn a deep shade of purple as you teased him.

"no.."you hear him mutter in defeat. You raise your eyebrow forcing him to speak up,"no,your shift started a few minutes ago."you hear him say in slight irritation while fixing up the flustered mess he was. Soon you see him put on his signature grin and walk away. As soon as you post yourself at the bar you see chips and mugman arguing."what's goin on?"you ask while walking over to them,"just who we need!"you hear chips say with excitement. "Someone's been messing with dice!"you hear cuphead say with a grin."who and how"you say in confusion,"we think dice likes someone! We're tryna find out who!" You hear chips say.

"they're determined"you hear mugman say, purely annoyed by his bothers behavior."who do ya think he likes?"you ask cuphead curiously,"not entirely sure,we do have a few guesses though"you hear him say,he was clearly determined on this."ey mugman!" You hear him say,his smile growing into a sleezy smirk."cuphead no-" you hear mugman say right before being cut off,"oh c'mon! Please? Just this once!"you hear cuphead say clearly trying to convince mugman into this."fine."you hear mugman say out of irritation and anger,"yes!"you hear cuphead exclaim.

"Well we don't have many options so we already have a pretty good pick of who it might be"you hear mugman say after taking a deep breath."so that leaves us with?"you hear chips step into the conversation,"baroness, pirouletta,possibly Hilda,and maybe [y/n]?"you hear mugman say slowly while thinking."our options do seem pretty limited.."you hear cuphead mutter while trying to think of other people."what makes you think of me?" You say nervously,"well you two seem to get along pretty well during work,but you don't seem to get along very much when put into close contact"you hear him say. "how observant?"you say becoming slightly uncomfortable.

"anyway I gotta go,my shift's starting soon"you hear chips say while walking away."me too,see ya later cups"you say while walking back to the bar. A few minutes into your shift you see king dice sit down,"hey dicey,ya need something?"you ask curiously. "Wine please"you hear him ask in an almost demanding voice."I heard cuphead say that you liked someone~"you purr to him while handing him his drink. you see him nearly choke on his drink when you say this"w-what?!"you hear him say in a panic."cute"you mutter at the panicked mess dice had become at such a little thing."quiet."you hear king dice say in irritation,"fine fine"you say while placing his cup in the sink.

-time skip a few weeks-

Once the casino closed up you found yourself tidying up the casino after a long day of work,"[y/n]!"you hear cuphead say while posting himself in front of you."yes cups?"you say purely confused, "what are you doing with king dice."you hear cuphead say clearly suspicious. "what?"you say in response now even more confused. "I'm onto you"you hear him say while walking away.