[Chapter 13]

Hello guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter<3

Scorpio- POV
Me and cancer decide to check out this seafood stand, that I discovered. It's very really popular for the clams, oysters, and mussels.  Gosh I already taste it.

"You think this is a good idea to just leave and not tell them?" Cancers says to me

"It's fine,I told Aquarius that we're going to explore so he'll be able to spread the word when the others start asking." I say to her.
I really don't want her to worry, I just want to spend some time with my friend. Also eating of course.

we then navigate ourselves to the famous seafood stand, We come through the sea sides, and beautiful views on our walk. Hopefully the group is doing ok right now...

BTW, Scorpio's outfit ^^

Sagittarius - POVAaaaa, this is probably the best vacation I've had in forever

Sagittarius - POV
Aaaaa, this is probably the best vacation I've had in forever..
I then see to the corner of my eye, libra, Gemini, Virgo walking our way with the hotel key cards.
"Why did we come here anyway?" I ask, as less obnoxious as I can so I doesn't seem to come out rude.

"We just wanted to try and have some fun, to bond more." I hear Virgo say.
I look to the lobby just to see them on their phones, and, sleeping? It wasn't even that long of a drive.
"So much for bonding.." I murmur while getting my small suitcase. We all get sorted too our rooms,

room 23 room 12 room 7 room 19
Gemini Scorpio Aries Taurus
Leo Cancer Libra Virgo
Pisces Sagittarius Aquarius Capricorn

(hehehhehehehhe)

I fine with the rooms honestly, Cancer and Scorpio are too busy outside and exploring, so I basically have the whole room to myself for right now..

"Hey Sagittarius, are you ok with being by yourself for right now since Cancer and Scorpio are outside doing who knows what?." I hear Leo say to me.

"I perfectly fine on my own." I say to her with a cheeky grin on my face.

"ooook then.." Leo says while we hit our floor level.
"Me, Gemini, and Pisces will be on the next level!" Leo says while handling her luggage with Gemini and Pisces right behind.

I walk to "my" room for the day, and enter the key card. I open the door to see 2 queen sized beds, and gorgeous bathroom, and a giants sized window next t a coffee table.

"Damn..." I mumble to my self with an exaggerated look on my face. I drop my luggage, and plumb to the bed, with the comfy white sheets.

I then find myself dozing off the sleep, with my eyes lids that keeping closing, and trying to stay awake.
"Hopefully they get back early..."

Sagittarius's outfit !<3

Capricorn - POV

Me, Taurus and virgo, follow right behind Sagittarius, since we on the same floor.

We turn to the right to go to our room, I turn my head to see Sagittarius jumping up and down in excitement, while her door was still open. I chuckle a bit while turning my head back forward.

"Capricorn watch out!." I hear in the distance while I feel my head hit a hard surface.

3d person -POV

"well he's a goner.." Taurus mumbles, while looking at Leo lying on the floor, with his forehead bright red.

"Well he found our hotel room, helpful enough!." Virgo says opening the door in the hotel room. "Ill get you an ice pack.." Taurus says while leaving his luggage to go back downstairs.

"Thank god.... "Capricorn says to himself while sighing.

 "Capricorn says to himself while sighing

Capricorns outfit  *Kachow*

Oh gosh hi guys! I know this update took way to long, Ive been busy with school! Thank you for the support though! Hopefully all of you guys are doing well right now. Ill try to post the next chapter as soon as i can! <3