chapter 12

AIDAN'S POV
Flowers.

I didnt really know how to react. I knew what I wanted. Her. But my mind exploded like a bomb and didnt know what to do,what to think,what to say. Only my heart. My heart said that I should buy her something. Shes probably mad at me asf. And she thinks that I dont like her back. Well,shes wrong with that.

When we arrived to Walmart I left her alone and quickly walked away so I can buy flowers for her and the food of course so we wont starve
I didnt expect finding flowers at Walmart but I was still looking for it
And yeah,I saw red roses. I dont know if its only my opinion but roses are kinda basic. Nevermind, I really want to give something to Y/N
I played and sang her favorite song too. And how can she be that blind. Cant she see that I love her too? I have to say everything out LOUD? Everything is always my fault. Every fucking tiny thing. I love her.

Well lets go look for food. Wait where is she? What if she already left? Whatever

I bought everything. But I need time to think about everything that happened. Im going for a walk. I opened Spotify and put on some music,thank God I had my earphones with myself.

Someone called me. I was listening to classical music then I just heard that annoying calling sound and got scared so I dropped the bag full of groceries. Everything fell out and I had to collect them,those people were giving me weird looks like bro am I going to jail for this or what are you looking at?
"Ah shit"-I said under my breath

Then I heard that I got a message:

"your house almost got robbed out,pick up the phone please.hes still in there but i ran out with the box he wanted to steal, i dont know whats in it. also im sorry for my feelings.but i cant control them. you dont have to ignore me,we still can be friends,but atleast i told you."

My heart literally stopped working. I called her like 10 times she didnt pick up. What if something bad happened to her? And her feelings..

I started running as fast as I could.

I arrived. She wasnt there. The flowers were still in my hand. Should I call 911?

Then I found the "man". He was the cleaner of our house. I guess in that box were his clothes. Oh my-. That asshole is wearing a mask too of course he looks like a robber or kidnapper whatever you call these idiots.

"Give me my box"- he said- "And who the fuck was the girl shes a fucking psychopath she kicked me here-"
"As she should. Im proud of her for doing that" I said
"You must love her so much if you say this. Trust me,she was doing karate for her whole entire life  or tf is that sport where you have to do those weird moves"
"Yeah,I love her. Where is she?"
"I dont know man just help me get up"
"Here you go. And I have two good news. The first one is: youre fired, i dont know the second one anymore"
"Aidy Aidy, shes not worth it."
"Trust me,she is. I never loved anyone. I cant stop thinking about her. Suddenly all the songs I listen to are about her. I see her in everything. Im in love. True love. She doesnt know. Well she should,I gave her multiple signs. But shes so dumb and blind. But I know she loves me. She confessed her love."
"Shes blind? Than how did she know where is my-"
"Not blind-blind. Shes blind for not seeing that I like her in THAT way."
"You have to tell her now. And I swear this will never happen again and I wont wear this mask anymore. I knew I look like a robber haha"
"Haha so funny😐. And yes I do have to tell her now."

She was in the garden. It was dark outside. The night came. Stars were shining on the sky. I saw another star laying in the grass.
-Y/N. - I said