One | Qubool Hai.

"Zunayra Deen Daughter Of Deen Azlan, Do You Hereby Accept Zair Aamir Aydin, Son Of Aamir Aydin As Your Lawful Spouse With Alimony Of Seventy Lakhs?"

"Fazool Hai.. Uh-Qubool Hai."

"Qubool Hai."

"Arre Hai Bhai Qubo--Qubool Hai."

A salty drip of water slid down her cheek as she half-frustrated and grumpily uttered those two precious words that tied her to a man she barely knew for days.

Her pinched widen, revealing her mesmerizing hazel orbs under her ivory blend of shiny golden veil as she realised the alimony amount the qazi mentioned. At least something sounded interesting, along with her name in that dangerous sentence.

Hol-Seventy Lakhs-
Sheesh! I would have even asked for an apartment in Los Angeles!

She felt a nudged by her side occupying her attention as she moved her lower gazed eyeballs at the corner of her eyes only to witness her best friend openly wiggling eyebrows at her with a wide creepy smile.

"Mabrook Habibti!"

"Mabrook? Huh, Mays!"

Mayrah, her best friend, had her frown deepen when Zunayra, the bride, replied back as she lightly and carefully dabbed her dolled up eyes.

"Nays! A Girl Like You? Is Crying? On Her Nikkah? Am I Dreaming?"

"Mays! I really wish you were dreaming! And no, I'm crying? Why would I? It should be him who'll be crying his eyes out for the rest of his life! Aha!"

"Look, Nays. I know you didn't want it to be this way, but"

"But, I know Mays, I know. I know that I-I need to accept it. Accept Him. It's complicated, but don't worry about me. I accepted my fate. It's all destiny, and Allah's pla-"

"Shut up, Zunayra. First, you're the bride, so all eyes on you. Second, it's not even a complete minute you gave your consent, and you're already changed? What's got into you? You really sound different from the Zunayra I know!" Mayrah enquired, making her palm rest on Zunayra's shoulder.

The bride sighed and looked at hustling excited guests and later brought her hazel eyes to meet her best friend slash cousin's chestnut orbs boiling in confused concern.

"I do-don't sound like a innocent wattpad bride, who sacrificed her bachelor for her parent's happiness in an arrange marriage to someone she 'barely-rarely knows' though she wished opposite but nonetheless accepted her fate?" Mayrah gaped at her with blank expression and shook her head, which made Zunayra sighed and 'tch' at her acting skills.

"Everything in that dramatic statement is fine, dummy, but who's innocent here?"

"Obviously, none of us." The bestie duo said in unison, looking eye to eye and nodding at their truthful statement. Zunayra under her veil scanned the overwhelmingly dressed up crowd, which was currently impatient for groom's consent and way more busy to notice the bride.

Groom's Consent-

A reminder popped up in Zunayra's mind as she quickly shook her best friend to jerked away with a scrunched face as the way she was shaken might ruin her hijab.

"Kya kam padhgaya tujhe ab?" Mayrah whispered as she came closer to the shielding veil of Zunayra, who whispered back-

"Go fast and click pictures of him singing the Nikkah papers! With A Best Shot Angle! Wait, did you click mine?"