Chapter 11

A.N. Well, look at me go!! 2 updates on one weekend! I am on a roll! I just had the urge to write, but was going out for the day on Sunday down to The New Forest where some of my family live, so thought why not spend the journey writing?! So, hope you enjoy this chapter”

Chapter 11.

Cammie’s P.O.V.

“What do you mean we have a problem?”

“Well, that was Joe on the phone, it would seem that Rachel has found out that Matt is still alive.”

“Rachel knows I’m alive?! Why in the hell would she marry Joe if she knew that I was still alive?! Why would Joe marry her?!”

“I don’t know Dad! We all thought you were dead and weren’t coming back, and Joe fell in love with mum, and she him. She still loves you of course, you will always have a special place in her heard – she still wears you clothes for god’s sake!”

“Guys focus! Rachel knows that you’re alive Matt, which means she is going to try even harder to try and find us, which puts us in trouble! If the circle find out that you’re still alive Matt, they’re going to double up on their search for you! I know how the circle works, if they find out that someone they thought they killed is out and about, alive they are going to do everything in their power to find and them and sort out the problem!”

“So we need to lie extra low! I’m going to put a message on the site, to say that we’re laying low and won’t be making any contact for a while.”

I got to work on putting the message on the website, making sure it would popup on the girl’s laptop or phone, the message read:

This lovely house benefits from having a garden and jungle themed green house with an extensive collection of chameleon families which make interesting shadows. The family do not wish for you to contact them personally, they will find a way on contacting you themselves, whether it be through there estate agent, or other means. But do not worry, they will be in contact with you, when they need to be.

“Hey Zach, can you just come and check this message, make sure that it covers everything they need to know.” Zach nods, and saunters over, and skims through the message.

“Its fine Cam, covers everything that they need to know.” I nod in response and click admit. I hope they understand it.

Kats P.O.V.

We had just reached the cabin, we had been warned to take extra pre-cautions as this is Joes Safe house! Once we had safely made it to the house, Angus got to work on getting us into the house, while I quickly checked to see if there might be a key that we could use.