Chapter 5!!

A.N. So, i know i have only just uploaded chapter 4, but i felt so bad about not updating in ages, i thought i would try and update again!! So, please enjoy this next chapter, as requested i'm going to try and put as much drama in it as possible!!

___________________________________________________________

Chapter 5.

Cammie P.O.V.

Me and Zach quietly got out of the car, got some weapons out of ours bags, and headed to where the thing was landing, it sounded like a helicopter, but i couldnt be sure. As we got closer, i could hear the sounds of the blades slowing down and knew for sure that it was a helicopter.

We slowly crept towards it, now having a visual on it. We got our weapons ready to shoot, when we heard the door open.

"Bex, did we have to go that fast!! You know i get travel sickness when we're airbourne!!"

"Well, i'm sorry Liz, but i kind of wanted to get to our friends before they moved off to a new location!!"

I looked at Zach, with a huge grin on, put our weapon's away and ran at them.

When they heard our footprints, we had 9 guns set on us!

"Really guys, i know your pissed that i ran away again, but do you really need to shoot us?" I asked sarcastically.

"Cammie!! Zach!!!" i heard many different voices shout and run at us.

Once we'd both been bombarded with questions and hugs and i looked at the faces.

"Bex, wheres Joe?"

"We left him at Gallagher, he wanted to come, but we needed someone to stay at Gallagher to make sure we're safe. Oh, and i'm going to need you to swallow these." And presented us with 2 small pill like things.

We both took one, and looked at Bex questionably.

"There trackers, only Joe knows about, there to keep an eye on, and let you know if any danger is coming at you. We all have them in us at the minute, so Joe can make sure we're safe, Liz had the deactivation device, so she can deactivate them when its safe to do so."

I looked at Zach, "It can't be bad to have a bit of help" and swallowed his. I then chucked mine in and swallowed, feeling it latch onto my stomach.

"How did you guys find us?"

"The car chase! Kat was watching the news to see if we could find anything that could be you, and what do you a know a car chase with Zach's dream car comes on, but then suddenly vanishes. Who else could it be?!"

"I told you Zach!! Okay, buts the plan now? I am not going back to Gallagher, i am not going to be part of the circle!"

"Don't worry Cam, we have it sorted. We're going to take you to Joe's safe house in Miami. We would have taken you to the cabin, but its under survalience from the COC so we're going to take you to this one. Now, go and get your stuff from your car, and get in the helicopter! The sooner we get you out of here, the sooner your safer!"

"Thanks Bex" i whispered in her ear, while giving her a hug. I missed this girl the most, shes like my sister!!

I let Bex go and ran with Zach to the car and got our bags. When we got back, no-one was there, i looked at the helicopter and saw Bex and Macey going through the safety precautions. We headed towards the helicopter, i chucked my bag and started to climb in, i felt Zach helping and turned my head slightly to smile at him and climbed the rest of the way in, and went and sat next to Liz, with a spare seat next to it for Zach.