Injured

Zara and Claire rushed to their car after receiving a call from Mr. Schue that Rachel had been hurt during a dance rehearsal. He had stated that she was unable to calm down and begging for her mothers to be called.
When they arrived, they were worried to find the young girl being unsuccessfully comforted by Mr.Schue and her best friend, Quinn.
"Oh baby, what happened?" Zara asked, gently picking up her sobbing daughter. The teenager snuggled into Zara's chest, crying loudly and dramatically as she always did.
"What happened?" Claire asked, turning to Mr. Schue. The teacher sighed, and replied, "she fell and landed weird on her ankle. It's not broken, just slightly sprained. The nurse already checked it." Claire nodded, and turned to Zara. "She seems to be in alot of pain. Maybe we should take her to the doctor." The redhead said. Zara shook her head. "That's not necessary, love. I'm sure she's ok. You know she has a low pain tolerance."
Rachel let out another wail of pain when she tried to move her ankle, and Zara sighed.
"I'd feel better if we get her checked again. " Claire said. Zara nodded, and the three girls left.

At the hospital, Zara cradled her still whimpering daughter in her lap. Rachel was playing with a bracelet that her mother had given her, and it helped her calm down some. Soon, the doctor called them back, and he did an x-ray of Rachel's ankle. He confirmed, that it was indeed only sprained.

When they arrived at home, the mothers took their daughter upstairs and put her to bed, as she was exhausted. Zara and Claire cuddled with her in her bed until she fell asleep, then they went downstairs.