•°Ch. 3°•

(Possibly NSFW)

Ethan's Pov:
It's been almost a week since I've left Vincent's home in the forest and since he has told me about the whole feeding time. I've been worried about him, during the times I've been visiting him, he has never hurt me and we basically started a friendship.

One day, I'm leaving work and start to think about going to Vincent's place. The next day is my day off, so I felt like if anything had happened I would be able to not have to worry about it.

To be honest, I actually hope something happens tonight. I felt like I've been falling for Vincent lately, but not wanting to ruin the friendship we've created, I've just kept my feelings shut.

I make my way through the woods as it starts to get dark. I walk up close to the door and knock. Only to be met with nothing. I decide to just open the door and walk in. As I do, I can only hear the sound of muffled groans in the distance.

I follow the strange sound to what appears to me as the master bedroom. In there, I can hear the sound is right behind it. I knock on the door and ask...

"Vincent, are you ok?"

Suddenly the doors swing open to reveal Vincent. Although, he appeared to not be wearing a shirt and is sweating quite a lot. I ask him if he is ok, but he doesnt seem to answer. Just keeps breathing as if he had just ran out of air. When he had then brought up...

"Ethan, remember when you said you would help me out through my blood thirst?"

I nod back as an answer.

"Well, I would need your help now."

Understanding that he needs to feed off of blood, I can only think of the nearest resource.

Me.

I step closer to him and he nearly backs away.

"You shouldn't provoke me, this will just end with you in pain, my dear"

He says staring down at me.

"If it means helping you, then make it hurt."

He gives me a genuine smile before leaning down to kiss me softly. Suddenly, as if a switch had just been flipped, he grabs me roughly by the arms and pushing down on his large bed. Without even giving me the chance to try and sit up, he's on top of me, staring down at my neck.

"Dont try to run away. Tonight, I'll make you mine."

He says basically ripping off my shirt. I could feel his slightly sharp nails crawling against my chest, making it's way to my neck. Grabbing my jaw, he turns my head to the side and then grabs my hands. He places both on his back and then leans to whisper...

"Show me how good it feels."

With that, I heard him take in a deep breath and then sinking his sharp teeth into my neck. Making me immediately react, I dig my nails into his back and he lets out a grunt against my neck.

"I'm sorry."

I manage to get out.

"No..." he said "Do it again, show me the pleasure you're recieving."

My mind nearly goes blank as he continues to bite into my neck. Losing myself to him, I continue to show him how this feels, leaving red gashes on his back to bloom from our night.

Soon enough, he detaches his teeth from my neck to try to get some air.

"That felt amazing, all I had these past hundreds of decades was stray animals. This was a great change."

He says, leaning up to stare down at me, stradinling himself on his hands on both sides of my face. I continue to try and catch my breath as I look back up at him. Both of us feeling out of it.

We stare at eachother for about a minute before he leans down. Pressing his body against me as we kiss.

"Would it be bad if we did 'That'?"

I asked, feeling like we both seem to be in that kind of mood.

"As long as you feel safe."

He says. I smile at him and leaning to kiss him again. This time making things more heated. I feel the tension between us starting to get mor end more heated. Soon enough, we're finishing ripping the others clothes off before continuing our passions for eachother.

After one hot session we fall back onto the bed trying to catch our breaths. Looking over at the window, I see the clear night sky with the moon shining into the room onto me as our light source.

Vincent looks over to me with a smile on his face.

"Wow, you look even better in the moon light."

He says turning to a cuddling position.

"Are you feeling alright, anything hurt?"

He asks.

"No, that felt amazing."

We both smile at eachother and exchange another kiss before drifting off to sleep. Hoping that I can have more nights like this with him in the future.