fin

"OH FUCK. MY PARENTS" zeke exclaimed. " an hour must have passed by now they must be wondering what happened to us. we gotta get back out there." " can't we just stay like this for a little while?" you asked . " when we get home i promise we can cuddle all night angel but right now we need to finish this dinner okay?" " fine" you replied . " thank you baby now get dressed " you both rushed into your clothes, fixed yourselves up and headed out of the bathroom.

when you sat back at the table your food was already there and grisha looked very annoyed. " where were you two ?" he asked "we were in the bathroom" zeke said back "for an hour? that's absurd . what took you so long ?" "well after you insulted me zeke was trying to calm me down." you replied back. at this point you weren't afraid of him . " yes but that still doesn't explain why-" dina nudged him " grisha they said they were in the bathroom and that's all you need to know. stop antagonizing them"

dina smiled at you both and you smiled back. " well let's eat " grisha said " you and zeke had worked up an appetite so he began digging right in. he got a little sauce in his beard. " zeke when eat like that you're like a beast" you teased. "well i guess that makes you a beauty then." he replied . you both laughed. the night might have started out bad but with him all of your worries went away.

author note: I know this is really bad but accept this as an ending or perish 😂🤞🏾😐