SEVEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 :
underneath the station

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     IT WAS CRAMPED, dark, and solemn, in the little area they found themselves in

IT WAS CRAMPED, dark, and solemn, in the little area they found themselves in. There were a few steps that led to a brighter room, one covered with books and a well-furnished desk.

      They entered and didn't pay mind to the random literature and searched for anything useful. After all, they couldn't throw words at a zombie. Once they had gotten all the supplies scattered around the room they entered the open door to their right.

     It led to an elevator with only one floor to go to. The duo entered the small machine and pushed the button, and watched the gated door shut as they lowered. They got off and found a dark, cement room with stairs leading downwards. There were traffic cones that were kicked over but they ignored them, walking down two flights to find another opened gated door next to a fire hydrant.

     They entered it and found themselves walking on metal grates. There was a room with steam coming up from pipes, but they only got a few steps in when they heard something growling and stomping above them. The two looked up and spotted dark shadows trodding along the grate that acted as their roof.

     "What the—?" Leon questioned as he lifted his gun at the sound, trying to see if it was a threat out not. However, the figure was moving away from them, so he just watched it get out of view.

     "That can't be good." Rae breathed out, watching the figure run out of view. "Whatever it is, it doesn't seem to be like the other zombies. It's too quick and is going away rather towards us."

     "No...be careful." He advised, cautiously creeping forward. After the sound didn't occur again he motioned for her to follow, which she did without hesitation.

     After a few more turns and a long pathway, they found themself in a large room with machinery below them, similar to the area they had just passed. There was a room to their left that was blocked and a room to the right blocked by a locker. Leon walked up to it without hesitation and she joined him, helping him lift it.

     Leon entered first and it seemed to set something off and a large figure jumped down in front of him.

      "What the—!?" Leon repeated as the two got a good look at the man. It was a man with some kind of mutation, his right arm far bigger than the right, and in the center of his bicep was a large eyeball to top it all off. Out of instinct, Leon moved in further in front of Rae, determined to not allow any harm to get past him.