NINE

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 :
tyrant

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     THE TWO WERE quiet as they traveled through the station, this time knowing the area better as they looked for the clock tower

     THE TWO WERE quiet as they traveled through the station, this time knowing the area better as they looked for the clock tower. Leon had mentioned an idea of his of finding a tool to lower the bookshelves in the library, so they could travel across the gap since he saw the location of the bell tower is on the other side. Rae agreed, it made sense to her.

Although, they had no clue where to find such a tool, so they were randomly walking around the building, unlocking doors with their new key. One of these new paths was a stairwell that went both up and down. They chose to go up first, in case it gave way to the bell tower.

     The two climbed up the steps quickly and found a room with a wandering zombie inside of it. They quickly took care of him and explored the room. Leon found a gear and awkwardly put it into one of his pockets while Rae found a door.

     She opened the door at the top to see quick, rapid rain pouring down in front of them. "Oh, it's the roof." Rae pointed out as she walked out first, covering her eyes with her hands as she peered around the area. It was open and there was more to it to their left, but they had to explore where they found themselves first.

     Leon stayed inside the stairwell, observing one of the maps in his hands, "That makes sense." he shouted over the loud rain at the girl.

Leon walked over to the other side, trying to find anything be it a path or a tool. Meanwhile, Rae moved to the left where there was an open gap in the fence. There, she found a lower section of the roof and a ladder leading down.

     "There's a ladder!" She notified Leon. The girl searched the floor below them, making sure no zombies were in sight before climbing down the ladder. Rae made it down safely before waving at Leon to follow.

     The girl turned around and made sure no creatures were sneaking up on them when she heard a loud creak from behind her. Hastily she jerked her head and saw Leon falling to the ground along with half of the ladder that had snapped off.

     Rae acted quickly positioning herself underneath and catching him under his armpits. They both let out a grunt as the ladder clanked to the wet roof. "Are we equal yet?" The girl joked, pulling his body up with admittedly, some struggle.

     "I think you have to catch me a few more times for that," Leon answered, giving her a small smirk before facing the fallen ladder with his flashlight. "...Dammit. We're stuck down here."