ELEVEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 :
human pillow

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     ADA LOWERED THE metal ladder for Leon after he had made it to where they were

     ADA LOWERED THE metal ladder for Leon after he had made it to where they were. He had to shoot an explosive pipe that the crocodile got its gigantic mouth stuck on and blew the animal's head off.

Leon climbed up and began interrogating Ada, not even allowing Rae the moment to check and make sure he was unscathed by the animal—he was touched by the sewer water though. But the smell was disguised by the general horrid scent of the sewers so neither girl spoke about it.

But Leon's stop seemed off to Rae. He was more stern as he questioned Ada now, more aggressive as he ordered her to finally answer his questions. But Ada still didn't release any information. It was beginning to irritate both other members of the party. Rae didn't like following this woman's vague orders but knew she would be completely lost in the sewers if she didn't. 

The trio entered an elevator and traveled further down. They were met with a metal door and spotted a woman crouched by an unmoving body on the floor, saying, "Definitely William's handiwork..." Her blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail, that moved over her shoulder.

"Identify yourself!" Leon moved forward with his gun raised. Her brown eyes looked up in surprise to see the trio.

"Annette Birkin." Ada recognized, also raising her weapon as she entered behind Rae who had Matilda raised threateningly as well.

"She's who we're looking for?" Leon questioned.

Annette chose to ignore them, instead standing up from her spot, "Not much time..." she said to herself, "Need to dispose of it..."

"We're here for the G-Virus!" Ada ordered, taking a step forward.

     Annette laughed incredulously, "That's not going to happen."

     "I'm warning you, doctor!" Ada threatened, but the blonde woman wasn't phased.

     "Oh yeah?" Annette asked, then pulled out a lighter and lit it, throwing it upon the body that was limp on the floor.

     "Hey!" Leon shouted.

     Annette turned around and started to hastily run in the opposite direction. Ada was the first to react, "STOP!" she commanded, chasing after Annette. Leon and Rae followed suit.