Non-Negotiable Medical Leave

!RRR!
.
!RRR!
.
!RRR!
.
!RRR!
.
*Click* - 6:30 AM -

Amelia flicked the button on her alarm clock rolling over to stare at the ceiling. She would usually be up and ready to leave but today was different, instead she just lay there then reached over to her alarm clock.

She pulled the Onyx ring over and and ran her finger over the fracture then sighed.

She placed it back and stood up, got herself into the shower for a bit. She got out wrapped in a towel but she stopped at the mirror, turning to the side she looks over her body.

She looked down at her thighs followed up to her ass, she hummed then smiled faintly.

Amelia: Not bad...

Her eyes hit the top of the mirror where a blurry shadow figure with gree stars for eyes was behind her leaning in closer that she could almost imagine the breath on her neck.

She jumped turning back to face her intruder but nothing, she was dripping wet and alone. She looked around for a moment before sighing in realization clutching her forehead as a headache had begun to set in.

She opened the cabinet behind her mirror and pulled a pill bottle out, she took two tablets.

Amelia: Again with that shadow... Repetition of hallucination...

Afterwards, she finished getting prepared and journeyed to her kitchen. Once in the kitchen she put on a pot of coffee and sat in front of her laptop.

The first email she noticed was from the foundation psychiatrist, she rolled her eyes and pressed the 'connect' tab in the email. There was a pause but then a video-chat window opened.

Dr. Bright: Well good morning Dr. Buck, how are you feeling this week?

Amelia: Good morning Dr. Bright, I mean no offence but isn't Dr. Autumn usually in charge of my monthly evaluation?

Dr. Bright: Usually yes but today I've been asked to take over seeing its the first evaluation since your medical reprieve, off site at least.

Amelia: I see... Will there be anything different to expect?

Dr. Bright: No no. It should be rather mundane aside from a question or two the higher ups thought important.

Amelia: I expected none the less...

Amelia sighed as her and Dr. Bright went through a mental stability evaluation and updated her current health status with the good Doctor.

Dr. Bright: And finally... That apparition, the green eyed shadow?

Amelia: If your asking me if he's still following me, yes albeit a figment of my imagination quite persistent...

Dr. Bright: He?

Amelia: Pardon?

Dr. Bright: The apparition, never before have you reported or identified a gender.

Amelia: Did I?... I'm not sure if I ever have...

Dr. Bright: Did anything happen recently that could have sparked this change?

Amelia: Besides this morning in the mirror... Looking back over the last two weeks...

- - - [ 3 Nights Prior ] - - -

Amelia was laying in bed reading 'Paradise Lost' when she looked over to her clock.

12:10 AM