Its not real to you

"I don't even know how I started crying. I was just running inside and day dreaming about me owning a van and I found that anime guy I like on the side of the road. So I took him with me cus we were far away from people.

When he woke up I was playing the electric guitar. It was really relaxing. I offered to drive him home and he said yes. The the song internet ruined me by Wilbur soot started playing and we were just vibing. Then he borrowed my phone to call his friend.

I talked to his teacher after and said that we would be there in about two days. After driving for a while we saw a bunch of sheep on the road. There was also a dog there that I new. So I opened  the door and the dog jumped in.

I didn't care about a seat belt  I just felt free. I wasn't afraid of death and it was nice. I told him to sleep and he did. When he woke up we were surrounded by crops from farmers. There was a convenience store and I bought some food for him.

When I got back I saw he was awake so I gave him the bag of food and told him to take anything he wanted. After that we were just driving and than I suddenly felt empty in the real world"

The lady I go to says that I don't need my fantasy world but it's one of the only things I get joy out of. I know it's not real but it gives me a reason to smile. Sometime my parents ask why I'm suddenly smiling and I say it's nothing but when I smile randomly it means something ether funny or cute happened