Chapter I

I looked around the small, empty room. Well it was empty apart from a metal table and a few chairs. I had to giggle a bit, to the man in front of me resembled a potato. Although he didn't look the happy kind of potato I expected. 

"So.. Miss..?" he said with a Russian accent that made me burst out laughing, so hard I nearly fell off the seat. 

"Miss, I presume you know you must give us your details before we go through with this." after I calmed down -just slightly- I patted down my long, black, silky skirt, as it slotted around my ankles, giving me a glittering sensation around my ankles, and looked at Mr Potato right in his spotty face. 

"My name... Is Anna." I said. I did not wish to tell him any more. 

"Anna...?" he questioned impatiently. 

I sighed. 

"Anna... Anna Harri... Son. Anna Harrison is my name." I had a mind-chuckle (when one can not laugh out loud, you should 'mind-chuckle') at my common name. 

"Alright, Miss Harris-" 

"MRS Harrison, actually." Oh no. My overactive imagination. I now apparently have a husband.. No.. More interesting.. A wife! 

"MRS Harrison?" he questioned my statement. Well, I don't blame him.. I don't exactly look like someone would like to have me as a soul-mate. But I decided to make him feel really bad about his tone. instead of explaining it because.. Well, that wouldn't be much fun, now would it? 

"Yes, is there a problem with that sir? Do you feel that I am not worthy of such a partner?" I added this with a hateful tone, but I smiled at him sarcastically. To add effect of course. 

"No, no, not at all... I-uh- I.. umm.. Didn't mean it like that Missus.. I uh.." he panicked. This calls for a mind chuckle. 

"Anyway my dear boy, get on with it. I'm the one supposed to be sweating like pig, not you silly. Have they taught you nothing at your fancy-schmancy university, eh?" That shows him who's boss for now. 

"Right.. Well.. Uh, I suggest you go to the bathrooms and dormitories and clean yourself up missy." He said quickly, but sternly. His wrinkles in his forehead increased and the little balls of sweat gliding down his brow made him look like a overcooked potato now. 

"Yes sir!" I shouted, saluting before I left the room. 

Ha.