Chapter IV

He led me back out of the stalls, through the cold, damp smelling corridor, and out into the courtyard.

"Here." He whispered. His voice echoed through the obviously abandoned courtyard. The ground was either gravel, weeds or yellow-ish grass and the smell of the courtyard was soil, earth, rotting vegetables. There was few trees, but the trees that were there were huge oaks, with an old swing hanging off most of them. I went to the smallest tree which had a rusty, light blue bench, and sat.

"Why here, Ian?" I asked, extremely confused. He just made a gesture for me to follow him again, and walked down a thorny path. As I walked down it, I teared up my silk dress and had cuts all over my body. I felt the blood follow my skin's crevices and winkles. I quivered, and stopped walking.. Just to take in this moment of pain, and pleasure.

"Ah-ha, sweetheart, where are you?" I was awoken from my daydream by Ian's sweet, rich voice.

"I am coming now, Ian!" I shouted, slightly angry that he awoke me from my day dream, but then I saw is beautiful structured face. His deep brown eyes. His cherry lips, turned upwards into that cheeky smile I adored, it eventually turned into a wide grin. His perfect straight, white teeth showing. His long black hair hugged tightly around his cheekbones and strong jaw.

I love him.

I patted down my silk skirt again, fixed my top, and walked towards him. Ian was standing beside a small river. It was a dirty greenish color, mixed with algae and dead frog spawn.

Beautiful.

"And what are we doing here, Ian?" I asked him in as sexy as voice as I could, but my German accent made it sound like an order. Luckily he just smiled and chuckled silently. He came closer to me, so close I could feel the warmth of his breath, but the coldness of his skin. He towered above me, looking down into my own dull grey eyes.

"We are going to give this blood a proper cerimony my lady." He whispered, grabbing the knife from my hand, almost too fiercely, so I snatched it back.

"I'll do it Ian.. I think it would be best.." I told him, as calmly as I could. I couldn't look him in the eyes. Ian gets angry at times. Very angry.

"No!" He shouted. So loudly, I backed away and fell over a tree root.

"I-I-I'm so sorry Ian, here." I handed it to him, still not looking, but when I looked up, wondering why he hadn't taken it, he wasn't there.

Ian had went back into my mind.