Arrival and intriduction

Nathan's PoV:

I'm Nathaniel son of Queen Zelda of Hyrule. I was going to a hotel that had been paid for by my cousin-but-not-really Mark. Not that I was thrilled, I was supposed to be practicing my magic, like get some timing skills Mark, and then I discovered a ton of people who my parents were like best friends with had kids I was going to the hotel with for a year. 

"wake UP!!" My sister Lily said "why! They're probably not even there!" I said, "the early bird gets the worm." she said, "I don't want a worm I want to sleep!" I said, "it's a metaphor smart ass." she said, "I know, genius." I responded, "good, get your suitcase we're going." she announced "'kay." "bye Mom, bye Dad I said heading out "practice your swordsmanship." Dad said "'kay!" I  said, hopping in the car. "good luck!" Mom said "bye." Lily said and off we went. 

When we got there Mark was very excited we were the first ones there. Mark is the son of King Marth of Altea.

Not long after word 2 bluenetts and a black-haired kid came in, one boy two girls, and behind them, literally climbing over them, a redhead "yo, I'm Nathan" I said "I'm Claris, that's my sister Ray and that's Issac and his sister Alice," she said with a wink. "Are those my cousins-but-kinda-really! Oh my gosh, it is! Hey!" Mark said hugging them "I think You're killing them," I said "Oh! Sorry." He said releasing them. "I'm gonna go upstairs to my room. PLEASE don't do anything dumb while I'm gone." Isaac said and left "no promises." Claris responded over her shoulder.

We all sat there making small talk, Claris was mostly just driving my sister mad with the help of Ray. I learned Claris and Ray were the daughters of Princesses Elice of Altea, the younger one, and Alice was princess Lucina of Alteas' offspring as was Isaac.

"Wanna help me unpack?" Claris ask

I just stood there, and thought I should respond "good," she said and she grabbed my hand pulled me into her room, quickly closed the door, and put her ear against the door. She chucked at Lily's screams, almost rolling over with laughter as my sister yelled some more "messing with your sister's fun. Hey, you okay?" "I-I'm fine *wheeze* I just forgot how to *wheeze* b-breathe," I said making a fool of myself. She slapped me on the back.

"your funny, let's play 20 questions by my rules."

"Yo-*wheeze* your rules?"

"Only I ask them and I have an infinite amount."

"So an intarigation?"

"20 questions by my rules."

An interrogation."

"Call it what you like, we're doing it. Hey, you're not wheezing anymore!"

"Your right I'm not"

"Let's play. Are you straight?"

"Yes."

"Good. Are you... 18?"

"Yes"

"How old am I?"

"I don't know"

"Wild guess."

"16-17 at least 15"

"17, your turn" 

"What? I thought only you ask."

"Ya well, I changed my mind."

"Okay, um, oh-

The doorbell rang

"Nathan, would you get that?" Mark ask

"Ya okay, got ya." I went over to the door and saw a feather. "A feather? Mark, did you really hear the doorbell ring?" I said "Yes," he said, "why?" "There's only a feather," an angel floated down, "never mind." "I'm Willtia," the angel said "I'm Nathan." I say "no, I'm Sheila mates." Somebody said, "I'm Chase and this is my sis, Stella." Yet another kid said "and I'm Sheila's brother Alex although I don't sound like it, learned to speak from my mom.

The rest of the day we played teased and watched tv. The beginning of many a friendship, and attempted homicide. but nobody died. yet.