4.Making sure it sticks.

Daniel's POV

"What about Nicolette and Neil? " I ask Maxwell.

"They're trying to convince me that you brainwashed me and paint you in a bad light. "Maxwell says.

"Oh really now?. " I say. Maxwell nods. "Well we should really fix that now shouldn't we Maxwell? "

"Oh yes we should! " Maxwell agrees. "I'll show y-"

"YOU SNITCH! " Neil shouts.

"Oh nevermind, here they are! " Maxwell says pointing at the two.

"Oh so it looks like Nicolette and Neil tricked us into thinking they were on our side. Let's make sure it stays this time. " I say. "Maxwell? " he nods grabs both of them by the wrists and brings them to the sauna.

"What do I need to do now Daniel? " he asks.

"I'll show you, just watch and learn young Maxwell" I said, grabbing Nikki and Neil by the collar of their shirts, hearing them yell.

Maxwell's POV

"Put us down you cultist!! " Neil screams.

"Now this time it will work! " I hear Daniel say. He places Neil and Nicolette in the sauna. He walks out pressing a button. "And now we wait" he says.

"Daniel, can I ask you a question? " I say. He nods. "Why does Neil call you a cultist? "

"Oh he doesn't understand he's all wrong. I'm a nice guy! "

"Oh ok! " I say humming happily. Me and Daniel stand near the sauna waiting.

"You stay here keep a eye on the sauna while go wake up the other campers" he says and I nod. He moves to wake them up. Then the door opens and Nicolette and Neil stood there. "Ok I'm back Maxwell now we c-oh well how are you two?! " he says walking to Nicolette and Neil. I walk up beside him. "Nicolette, Neil. In case you two don't know, This is Maxwell! "

"Hello! Nice to meet you two! " I say shaking their hands.

"Nice to meet you too Maxwell! " they both say in unison.

Daniel's POV

'Perfect'

(Prt 4 baby!)
Words 333
Date 7/31/21