2.Getting used to

Maxwell's POV

"Max? " I hear Nicolette and Neil say.

"Max? Nope! It's Maxwell! " I say. Nicolette and Neil just stare at me.

"Maxwell... That's just a longer version of Max.... " Neil says. I stare.

"....."

"Well Maxwell it's nice to meet you! I'm Daniel! Your camp counselor" he says sticking out his hand. I shake his hand.

"Nice to meet you too Daniel" I say. "Well what are we doing right now? " I say letting go.

"Good question Maxwell, right now we're having field time which is just do what you want time. " he says.

"Sounds good! May I? " I ask. He nods I skip off the where field time is.

3rd person POV

"Well you two what do you think of our new camper? " Daniel says. Neil and Nikki were confused and scared. "That's rude. Well I'm going to have to fix that" Daniel grabs Nikki and Neil and tosses them into the sauna. "Soon real soon. "

Maxwell's POV

"Oh hello there! " I see three kids come up to me.

"I'm Nerris. " Nerris says shaking my hand.

"Preston" he says also shaking my hand.

"Harrison" he says as well shaking my hand.

"I'm Maxwell! " I say.

After introducing (I'm not writing all of that I'll go crazy + I'm lazy it's 1 in the morning but I'm still awake)

"Campers come to the mess hall for dinner!! " Daniel says though the speaker.

"Let's go! " I say. I take full lead and lead everyone to the mess hall.

"Ah campers you made it! Let's go campers! " Daniel says leading them in there. I got some food sitting down between Space kid and Enrd. I made some small talk with the others. "Hey Maxwell. I have a favor I need done. " Daniel asks me.

"Sure! " I say. He tells me I need to check the sauna. I get up and find the sauna. I opened the door too find Nicolette and Neil. "You two are missing dinner" I say very calmly.

"Oh yeah" they both say in unison.

"Daniel I'm back! And I've got Nicolette and Neil with me I found them in the sauna. " I say.

Later that night.

"Well campers it's been a long day we should all get some sleep! " Daniel says. I get to my tent.

"Daniel is right it's been a long day. And I've only been here half of that day. So we need our sleep. " I say, yawning.

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
*bam!*

(2 parts this fast... Yes I'm really invested in my own story!)
Words 420
Date 7/8/21