Kirari: Assassin

Requested by: justyourwritter69

I was an assassin and a killer and now here I am again at work.  I married a rich woman you thought was bad but she wasn't and she was kirari.  A year ago when we met again, now I'm going home but it's not easy because we have a strong opponent.

One day I was hit by a bullet in my hip and now it still doesn't heal many opponents are around us now the four of us are under the dazzling room very dazzling and painful to look at and they are hard to fight all.  I don’t know if I will ever live in this situation.

"tired already?" the strong opponent said.  She is my worst enemy and she is strong against me.

"y-y-y/n! We need to give up I can't do it anymore." Leo said maybe his right he has been stabbed many times. My knife was about to break and I didn't have a bullet.

I need to think I need to think. First I need to focus and if not I'll be dead. Kirari and I promise that we will live together forever. Jeez, I'm still an idiot.

"Kill them!"

"Yes ma'am!"

Hyakkaou Private Academy
Kirari's pov:

I was texting y/n but she didn't picked the phone up. I guess she had a work but still she needs to pick it up.

It's getting dark I missed her so much and it's been a year since we saw each other. At first, she was just a follower and a guard.  But the day came when I had feelings for her.  I don’t know why but every time she helps me with things I haven’t done yet it’s fun.  I always get stress about being a clan leader and being a president.  All my tiredness will disappear as soon as I see her.

"kirari-sama your grandmother calls you."

---

"what are you thinking on that assassin girl?! She's gone and it's been a year!"

"..."

"I want you to break up with her! I found a new man! His in his 40's but his nice and responsible man."

I can't say no to her but it's y/n were talking about. I need to defend her.

"I'm in love to y/n! She's my everything! We're already married! Why can't you just support our relationship?! Your always treating me like I'm something! It's like you're just using me!  You always hurt me!  If she's not here, why is it like you're having fun ?!  The day papa died, you were happy too!  And surely your child my Mother you hurt her too! What are we to you?!"

"Yo-"

"It's not easy, my grandmother, my wife, you're fighting here.  Comrades, lock her up and we have certainly received a report that you allegedly poisoned a maid because she did not obey your order to kill me while I was asleep a year ago."

"H-H-Huh?! H-H-Hey! I'll remember you!"

---

"Hello, my love."

"Y-Y/n!" I said jumping on her but she arched in pain. I saw her holding her hip I take a looked at it and saw a lot of bandages.

"Is everything alright?"

"Y-Yes, I'm sorry for not being with you for a year kirari."

"I understand but will you tell me what happened here?"

She told me everything and I cried she comfort me.

"Don't worry about me kirari. I am always here to protect you and always be."

"Y/n." we kissed.

---