Kirari: Lost

After that accident kirari lost her girlfriend named y/n. It happened when kirari was on a meeting in school and y/n's parents called the girl and told her that you were in an accident.

Kirari told sayaka that she had something to do as sayaka nods and let kirari left. Ririka asked what was happening but there was no time.

Y/n was leaving the school with her friends and the girl was wearing headphones. Her friends wanted to catch the girl but a truck was coming towards the girl as it hits her.

When kirari arrives at the hospital it was too late. Y/n was already dead and Kirari then went to a room and found her parents there kirari cried.

"Y/n, h-hey wake up! Y/n! Don't joke around! Please don't leave!" kirari cried loudly as y/n's mother comfor the older girl.

The doctor approached kirari and give something on her. There was the ring that kirari gives to y/n during their first anniversary.

(After visiting the hospital...)

Kirari explains what happened to y/n to ririka. Ririka cried too then kirari went to her own her and drives of to y/n's apartment.

Kirari went inside and got the keys from the girls parents. When kirari entered the house she accidentally said something.

"I'm here darli-"

Kirari freeze as she bite her lips letting the blood down. Kirari went to her girlfriend's room and saw the clean room of y/n.

Kirari opened the girls closet and got a hoodie. She smelled it and sat on bed.

"W-Why? Why must you need to die? I-I'm sorry d-darlin-"

A buzzed can be heard on Kirari's phone. She opened it and saw a message from an email.

"Hi kirari, I'm now with my friends and were heading to a store to buy some ice cream... Can you buy me some ice cream too once your home?..."

After kirari read it she let her tears come out.

"should I follow you y/n?"

A whispered then can be heard.

"stay~don't get lost~"

---