Hm, naruto uzumaki he says? The kyuubis container and a kind little 5 year old.
"Hiruzen, tell me how this young boy is capable of handling my sage of six bowls power"

"You know of his true identity as not only minato and kushinas son but the holder of the kyuubi, his body is the only one other then yours that is capable of holding that power of yours"

He makes a good point. But am i really able to have an apprentice i wonder
"You make a good point hiruzen but he is still to weak, i must train him in the way of a chef shinobi and it must start as soon as possible".

"That is alright, i will have him come to the ramen shop at 7AM starting tomorrow"

Hiruzen POV

Young naruto will go through much pain if he doesnt learn to deffend himself and teuchi is the one who will help him.
Naruto will become a shinobi powerful enough to rival hashirama in his prime in just 10 years i would guess. I just pray nothing happens to where he will be against our village.

Teuchi POV

I hope narutos body and mind will be able to handle these powers.

3rd person POV?

Teuchi heads to a training ground deep within the konoha forest. He does a single hand sign and everything around him stops, time itself frozen.
" *sighs* my power... it keeps getting stronger and with that i get weaker, the more i use it the harder it is on me" and with that he realeses his jutsu causing everything to return to normal, and he falls to one knee coughing up blood

'Naruto... i hope you will be able to handle this burden i place on you, to protect your loved ones and to use this power to keep safe from those who mean you harm' teuchi thinks before whiping up the blood and practicing some taijutsu
'Ramen dance, first stance' he thinks while getting into position. Left arm slightly bent and a few inches infront of his left pec. Right arm similar but slightly farther infront of his right pec

Legs bent he shoots forwards towards a chakra infused dummy he set up. His left arm swings right for the back of the dummys head. Bringing his knee up he slams it into the dummy head denting it severly.  Jumping back he does a quick 3 hand signs and with it he can control the area around him to his will but not for long with how weak his body is.

Its long enough though and with this he shoots 6 spears of earth and wood mixed and pierces the dummy. 'Explode' he thinks and the spears of nature explode making the mixture of elements to spread over the dummy and then 'constrict', the now cloak of sorts becomes tight and then slowly the dummy cracks and then it turns to dust.

'Realese' and the area of his jutsu realeses and he instantly feels the impact, knowing he has pushed himself to far. He slowly walks home and with that he lays in bed, somewhat excited but scared as well to teach naruto the next day.