Chapter 5

Nobody pov

Mother Miranda and Daiki were conversing on what to do with Ethan now that he was knocked out due to Daiki strangling him with his tail until he broke 3 of his ribs. Ethan was in the basement/dungeon hanging upside-down by his ankles in his cell, the cell itself was very narrow and the gaps between the bars were nearly impossible to even stick your finger or hand through. Because Daniella, Bela, Cassandra, and Alcina can't keep a simple man inside of a cell for very long so Daiki had to make the adjustments himself.

  Mother Miranda: I am pleased, you adapted fairly quickly to your new role as the executioner Daiki.

Daiki: But of course mother, what type of son would I be if  I couldn't do something so simple?

Mother Miranda: I wish the others had that type of mindset...But besides that what do you plan to do with Mr. Winters?

Daiki: Well I wish for him to entertain us all.

Mother Miranda: Oh?...How so?

Daiki: I would start with making use of the village arena that we hardly ever use. I suggest we send Mr. Winters to fight to the death it would allow it. t would be entertaining to see such a frail human fight massive beasts. And if he succeeds I will kill him off myself.

She stood there as she watched you bow down to her (Asian style) as if asking permission. She pondered it for a minute as Daiki did not move an inch until she gave a straight verbal answer. The cruel thing was she had made up her mind on his newly spoken idea, she just wanted to see how long he could stay in such an uncomfortable position as you were.  She finally decided she had her fun toying with you once she saw your long slender legs shaking.

Mother Miranda: Fine...it sounds interesting, hopefully, he puts on a show though. Either way, he's gonna end up dead.

Daiki: Thank you, Mother, may I rise, please.

Mother Miranda:*chuckles condescendingly*  Yes...I'll give you a day, at max to get this situated out.

And with that Mother Miranda dispersed into a flock of crows who flew god knows where. And with that, Daiki started to stitch up Ethan's wounds as he made a quick call to brother Karl to inform him of the situation. 

Karl pov

I was in my factory working on something that can take that bitch Miranda down when all of a sudden I get a call.

Karl: Hello? Who is it?

Daiki: Hello brother, it's Daiki, I was wondering if you would like to help me with an activity?🥺

I let out a sigh, as I could hear his version of 'puppy eyes' through the phone.

Karl: I'm listening Daiki...

Daiki: Well I and Mother Miranda agreed on what to do with the 'man thing'. We are going to force him to fight in the old arena that we barely ever use anymore, I wanted you to get some of your strongest contestants he could fight against. Either way, Mr. Winters will die.

Karl: You need o stop spending so much time with that supersized bitch and her three stooges. I think her version of slang is rubbing off on you.

Daiki: Just answer my question, Heisenberg...

Karl: Fine no need to get so snippy little piranha, I'll have them ready all you have to do is show up and bring him with ya, Kalpesh?  

Daiki: Fine. But please behave tomorrow Karl, or Mother Miranda might never let me pick my method of torture!

Karl: .... Say, you wouldn't hurt or kill me for any reason would you?...