Update

She basically messaged me saying 'message me when you are prepared to have a civil convo' and then spoke about how it's a sin to act on our homosexual urges, and she's super adamant about the fact that there are only two genders.

Apparently she can't support our 'lifestyle'

We had a long talk. I feel like I'll never feel the same way about her and be able to trust her again.

 I feel like I'll never feel the same way about her and be able to trust her again

She asked 'So we cool?' and like... no. We probably will never be. But I don't want to cause more conflict. I'll be sitting with her at prom after all, and going to college with her for two years.

And she's saying that SHE feels betrayed for us calling her transphobic when she was... being transphobic...

Idk what to do, but if I don't reconcile with her then I'll be going into college with only one friend who is sticking by my side 100%, just like she has done since we were 6. I guess we both went into secondary with only each other so if we go into college like this we might manage ok, but I feel bad for dragging her into this.

Idk. It all fell apart so fast.

Edit: ok so I replied 'Yeah. I don't want (friend's name) in the middle of this.'

I feel like that puts across my message.