Colonel Brandon

A: Aftercare

Christopher is great at aftercare. He will provide anything you wish, from a bath to just sitting and reading. with him close. Christopher takes immense pleasure in making sure you are okay and looked after he fucks you, seeing aftercare as a very important part of sex and enjoys the simple, romantic time that you have together. If you are lucky you might be able to get him to make you his award winning hot chocolate with a dash of cream liqueur which you sip as you both slightly ache.

B: Body Part

Christopher loves your hands and thighs. Any time he loves holding them, including in sex, always one hand linked in yours as he slowly thrusts into you and orgasm together. Christopher loves squeezing your thighs gently and resting his face against them, loving everything about them, the thoughts of peeling your thighs open like he does so many times gets him hard.

C: Cum

Christopher, having a slight breeding kink, he will want his cum inside you, and not make your skin all sticky or dirty as he also doesn't want the maids to deal with cum splattered bedclothes. Because of that his cum stays in you as much as possible, preferably in your vigina, rather than stomach or ass.

D: Dirty Secret

When he was twenty he bought the first proper sex book which he enjoyed reading and flicking through. He learnt most of what he knows of the female anatomy and sex through the book, practising slightly with himself but never being able to use what he learned on a woman, until you. Christopher always kept this a secret, hidden at the very back of his bookcase, embarrassed that anyone would find out about his dirty reading habits

E: Experience

Apart from the previously mentioned book, he doesn't, he was very worried at the first time, not wishing to hurt you or to get anything wrong to ruin your first time. Christopher had an idea in his head what he would want and how he would fuck you, however, these fantasies where all destroyed when he first bedded you, being even better than he imagined.

F: Favorite Position

His favourite is with you on his lap, bouncing on him as it means you can be as close as possible to him, hugging together and with long kisses. He also loves any other position in which you two are wrapped together, loving the way your skin feels on his and how he can hold you close as you both orgasm.

G: Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

Because he is worried before at being good enough, he will not be humorous, however, when he relaxes, he can be a little more silly, tickling you which makes you squirm and giggle which makes Christopher start to laugh, your laughter being infectious to the man on top of you.

H: Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Christopher has a tuft of blonde pubic hair which he is quite embarrassed about, he once shaved it, but it grew back in a matter of days. His nose says most of what his size is, on your first time he was worried that he might be too small, but when he entered you he realised that it was just right, or even a little big.