An Excact Mirrored Replica

Soobin hadn't slept in 15 hours. Nothing unusual for a Korean pop idol. Ever since debut he has been working long hours, from practicing his dancing and singing, to practicing for interviews. The lack of sleep came with the Job description as a leader.

Tomorrow by Together had been going strong for a year, they were power rookies. With the attention and love from fans, it was only expected from them. 

It was now 16 hours since Soobin last slept, he was currently sitting in a chair as the stylists rushed to get him camera ready.

Today had been a never ending day of interviews for different magazines, TV shows, and even YouTube channels.

If you asked his members how he was doing, they would probably say "he's barely hanging on" or "that's our hardworking leader, making sure everything is going smoothly". 

He could always count on his members to tell him when his battery was starting to run out. They had amazing team-work after all.

Today however seemed an off day for everyone. While the younger members have had enough time to sleep during schedules, him and Yeonjun weren't as lucky. 

It seemed like lately, fans were eating up their fanservice, which meant they both had to practice segments, for said interviews.

Yeonjun was starting to get a bit more snappy by the hour. Soobin, on the other hand, was an amazing job as leader, by keeping the elder in check.

Which is why the elder was currently pouting on the chair next to him while the stylists tried their best to hide his hair color.

The show had gone smoothly, and the staff and cast praised them for doing a great job. They were now back on the read, to their next stop. All members except Soobin were fast asleep.

They didn't arrive to the filming site until three hours later. They were filming an ad for a Japanese water brand, and Soobin had spent the entire ride rehearsing his lines. 

Soobin looked at the time and sighed. It had now been 23 hours since he last slept. 

Taehyun was beginning to do little things, like bringing him coffee or water during breaks.

Beomgyu was keeping his voice down, and giving him concerned looks every time the cameras stopper rolling.

Yeonjun, had gotten over Soobin scolding him, and was taking initiative with the manager and producers. Yeonjun was great at direction the attention to himself, it came naturally, but Soobin could tell he was purposely overdoing the act for his sake.

Soobin snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Kai whisper "Hyung are you okay?" as he tried his best to make eye contact.

"Yes, I am, is something wrong?" Soobin asked confused. He hadn't been paying attention to Kai, everytime he turned around, he saw his friend staring at him, he he didn't have the time to decipher whwt those looks meant.

"No, I just wanted to check up on you-" Kai was cut off by a producer who yelled for Soobin.

Kai was frustrated. Was it selfish, maybe so, but he had not been getting Soobin's attention in the entire day. He had tried so hard to throw longing looks at Soobin, hoping the elder would understand, and come cuddle him or even ruffle his hair.